1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for input on restoring an old dirty bike

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Dec 14, 2021.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I think he's on vacation

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeah, by 50 f@cking percent!

3. eggfooyoung

Shit, maybe he's spending those windfall profits from his investment portfolio already.

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

LOL I am here!!!

D&D Cycles
    2400 Fernwood Ave
    Pensacola, Fl

I am assuming take it to the crank? Are we getting cases blasted and painted or what?

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

He has to turn 2 bikes a week to hit his goals, so I'm sure he is just very busy.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Thousands of comedians around the country looking for work and y’all wanna be funny…..

7. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

UFO makes really affordable fairing kit which is still available, for stock stuff in decent condition you will have to hunt for a while.
    Swing arm bushing, shock rebuild kit and fork rebuild kit you can look for at Fleabay, Rocky Mountain atv, Dennis Kirk…
    DCVMX has new seat foam which is good reproduction part, good quality stickers and a lot of other parts…

For wheels I don’t know what your plan is but I would highly suggest Full Circle Racing. I got their wheels with Buchanan stainless steel spokes and nipples, Tom is good dude and can help you make right decisions.

Enough help from me do some research by yourself, it can be fun and frustrating!:D

Just joking, any questions shoot me an PM, good luck and have fun.

eggfooyoung likes this.
  8. eggfooyoung

Yeah, I don't want to go through the hassle of sending it down, and not take it all the way. Nor do I want it to be ugly! I'll get in touch with you when it's on it's way. Thanks

9. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

77 rm twofidy here ,like to find a good painter. have two stock tanks in very good condition mostly need paint. rest of the bike is very good.

10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Does yours look like this yet?