1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Paramount is included in my cable package. I had dropped cable a few years ago and went the Youtube TV route. Spectrum got a clue that they were loosing too many customers and dropped their rates a lot so they are now cheaper than Youtube TV so I signed back up with Spectrum.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Thank you, I will have to see if it is included in my DirecTV package?

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'm pretty sure Paramount is in Direct TV. Well, one of my friends who has Direct watches it but I have no idea if they have different channel packages.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I get it on CMT channel

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Amazon Prime carries it in Canada

6. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

comcast/ xfinity 878 channel in ATL.
    My sister knows the vet from acting class or some shit... katkellyd on IG

7. Yes that’s what they do, well with cows at least. If a buddy is passed out drunk he can be substituted for the wooden object :)

8. Amazing how different she is in real life, shows you how good of an actress she is.

50Joe likes this.
  9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

We’re watching it on Amazon Prime. Although they just had seasons 1-3, but we watched season 4 via On-Demand with our cable provider, Spectrum.

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

She has the redneck girl accent nailed. I can only understand about half of what she says in some scenes.

DrA5 likes this.
  11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Kelly Reilly who plays Beth is from England and in real life she has an awesome accent. BTW, she is 44 years old too. She's hotter than most 20 somethings.

12. What’s crazy about her is I dig a chick with an accent but her British accent doesn’t quite suit her.

50Joe likes this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Tonight's episode kinda sucked

FastByKids and r6fast like this.
  15. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Beth and RIP being all human like at the dinner table was ruining it foe me.
    But hey... Jimmy got laid!!!

Shenanigans likes this.
  16. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

"Cat Fight" with Mia coming in the near future.....????

17. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

That was a short and disappointing episode. And I liked the dinner scene. Shows that she can have a non-miserable side.

18. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

is it me of do the episodes seem more like an advertisement for the prequal. I did watch 1883 and it was pretty good.

DrA5, 50Joe, FastByKids and 1 other person like this.
  19. Agree, Jimmy getting a piece and the dinner table scene were the only good parts. Seems clear John (and Rip) see the next Rip in Carter. Steak and cake for the win. John teaches him how to ride in the next episode.

20. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Yea, shameless plug at the beginning of the episode. Was a wasted hour, even the diner action was blah.