1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That would have been my assumption, but there was no female around. Just a fake "horse" for support. Maybe they bottle the magic scent or something.

cav115 likes this.
  2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

They use a filly fluffer. :D

HPPT and cav115 like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think they use the scent of a female in heat then get the stud to mount a covered wooden semi horse shaped contraption. Then someone jerks off the horse into a bag and they freeze the semen in pipettes to sell. Same for bulls.

Yeah I may watch to much Discovery Channel stuff :crackup:

cav115 likes this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Sounds like a fun Saturday night!

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We saw all of that. No special effects. The guy who plays Jimmy, either he's done that before, or he will never be the same.

I was just wondering about prepping the stud.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

He's from NYC so I doubt it.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got it, we've only seen season one so not up to date on the shenanigans :D Spray scent if I remember right on the fake horse.

cav115 likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He seemed pretty comfortable putting his hand on that yogurt gun. Then again, I don't know how many takes there were before that. I imagine it taking some time. :D

cav115 and 50Joe like this.
  9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Jennifer Landon plays Teeter. In real life she looks very good IMO. Not like a tarted up Hollywood actress. More like the hot girl next door.

cav115 likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, the stud walked into the barn ready to go. Looks like he was sprayed before.

11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Maybe the young woman vet got the horse prepped? She did say there aren't many options for women out there so....... :crackup::crackup:

cav115 likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's just wrong.

cav115 and 50Joe like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Might have had a mare in heat in the corral next to his. Number of options really.

14. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

It’s an involved process. The studs are thoroughly cleaned and made ready for collection. Studs are exposed to a mare in season to get an erection. They used a breeding phantom for him to mount. You can use a mare that is hobbled so she won’t kick the stud. That leather thing he put over his penis is called a Colorado AV for artificial vagina. It’s filled with body temp water and had a glass collection bottle at the bottom that the semen goes into. I’m surprised they let him do that as it can be a very dangerous job. Some of those studs bite and kick when they are worked up. The show is incorrect that they do that every day. Most studs won’t collect more than once a week to produce viable semen. And they only breed a certain time of year. Some breeds do not allow artificial insemination and allow live cover only. I thought quarter horses only allowed live cover but I will have to check that.

The funniest male to see collected is a mature boar. They train him to jump a dummy and imagine a 400 lb fat boar grunting and screaming as he does his thing. They can collect him 3-4 times a week and the boar looks forward to it lol

HPPT likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When she said there were 15 more to go, I assumed 15 studs. Note 15 more collections with that one because that sounded like a lot, even for someone who doesn't know anything about the process.

Oh Lord black baby Jesus, you just revived the memory of a video or documentary that I took years to forget. Damn, that was nasty! That pig looked semi-passed out on the dummy, just jizzing and drooling while making lazy grunts. And the size of that sample…:Puke:
    I've never seen a living creature look more satisfied. :crackup:

16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Teeter when she is not all Teetered up. And you probably already figured out by the name that she is Michael Landon's daughter.

[​IMG]

17. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Don't know what her Mom looks like today, but she was smokin' hot when Jennifer was young.

18. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Correct in the 15 more studs. They made it sound like they collected every day to me.

19. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Come on it’s TV, they obviously use a stunt dick

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

What surprises me most about this thread is how many people are paying to watch this? Lots of people on here won't pay for MotoGP, WSBK, or MA, which between my son and I, we are subscribed to those. Plus, I'm paying for Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, Hulu, AppleTV and still have DirectTV. But I will have to pay more to see this? Sounds like if I had Hulu+ I might get it, but I'm already paying for too much content.