1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shortest and longest beeb bans

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Sep 9, 2021.

1. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

How has Dan not been mentioned already?

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Doubt he's in his 30s if he wasn't even 18 when he got banned. I've been around since 09 (I was 19) and I vaguely remember his usernames from back then. I'm only 31 now and obviously he'd have to be a bit younger than me if he was still around as a teenager at that time.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

@XFBO hasn't been around for a while.

Maybe his time ran out?

:D

SRSLY, though, I hope dude is okay. We didn't often (ever?) see eye to eye but I wish no one I'll will.

4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

As I recall, he mainly just posted in the dungeon before vacating. Not sure that he necessarily got banned. Pretty sure he still posts some over at Phil's place but I haven't meandered over there in a few weeks so can't say for sure.

There are some real missed opportunities in this thread. Mentions of what sound like some best of type material but nobody coming through with any links. Hell I've probably read at least most of them by this point but the one upside of potentially too many knocks to the cranium is I won't remember so it'd be like reading it for the 1st time all over again.

5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You should have heard him with a mic receiving a trophy in some vintage class with 2 people on the grid.10 page list of people and products to thank.o_O
    Myself and another friend would get our trophy and make Goofy shit up to thank in sarcasm:D

rd400racer likes this.
  6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

:crackup: I can almost hear that. Wish I'd been there.

ToofPic likes this.
  7. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Was AMAfan banned? Can't remember if he was just ran off but I always got a laugh out that one.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

[QUOTE="Johnny B, post: 5901802, member: 1048"

Became a lawyer and is railing against businesses for not enforcing mask mandates.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the "law school" he went to "not accredited" or some shit that. . . meh, been sued enough the last two years, don't want want another one for yet another . . . . I'm shutting up here. :D

9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Who needs a stinking’ accreditation?

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

He went to Massachusetts School of Law. Not exactly Harvard.
    Here's the link. I chuckle about the Intellectual Property aspect of his practice, especially after his run in with Mongo about posting the video of the Suzuki Cup races on his website.
    https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/01863-ma-adam-vella-4220430.html

11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I can't fault a guy for that.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Well it's not very professional. You promote your business on its merits, not by slamming your competition.
    There was a similar situation up in the northeast. Suspension people busy tearing each other apart.
    Right here on the Beeb somebody was questioning Tony Foale's credentials.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. He is now grown up even more insane and on facetubes.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I nuked Max for his own good. :crackup:

15. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Been seriously guilty after to many rum drinks saying stupid stuff and got banned multiple times, completely my fault, in Panama now about to hit the town. Maybe get banned again?????

ToofPic likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Trumpets! He collected antique trumpets. :D

17. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

You took time out of your life to look that up didn't you

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Took maybe 3 or 4 minutes to find. I was hoping it was Tromboners. :D

19. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member