1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shortest and longest beeb bans

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Sep 9, 2021.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That's how you know that you are winning.:flag:

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Didn't win this week, fished my ass of on a kayak and panga and lost every big fish, my buddy had his luck and landed 2 huge rooster fish

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hadn't heard of them. On my bucket list now!

[​IMG]

ToofPic likes this.
  4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Yeah they are a cool fish, like things fast and will eat big live baits and poppers. Caught them in Mexico, Costa rica and panama but never a big one. My buddy goes out on day 1 on a kayak with me in Panama and nails a 60# fish. But thats fishing, still chasing my big rooster. Gives me an excuse to go back to panama. Have a friend down their that is the man in Pedasi if you need a guide

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    jrsamples likes this.
  5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Vella?

6. Shenanigans

He was showing out on Facebook the other day.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Shenanigans

Yes

8. Shenanigans

Can you believe it's been since 06?

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Ass whoopins have no expiration dates. :D

Shenanigans and speedluvn like this.
  10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Seems like a lifetime ago.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Revenge is best served on a cold plate.
    Way back when, a friend of mine was stiffed on a dope deal. The word went out immediately that the offender was due a severe ass kicking. He could have been easily caught and dealt with in a matter of a few days, but my friend let it drag out for well over a year. I'd be sitting in a bar watching the offender drink and then watch him bolt out the back door when my friend showed up at the front door. He knew the guy was in there, but he chose to let him stress out with numerous close calls until he tired of the game and kicked his ass.

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Ass whoopin for a bad drug deal.... what a novel concept.... and a completely foreign one where I come from.

#getthestrap

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

C'mon man...y'all handed out whoopins for the wrong color bandana.

Ducti89 likes this.
  14. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

I should have been banned for my own damned good - but was forced to learn some lessons instead. :crackup:

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

maybe in elementary school. I was dodging bullets and carrying guns by middle school. One of my my best friends and the leader of our little peewee gang in elementary got his head blown off for a bad drug deal when we were in middle school. By high school people I knew we’re dropping like flies. wearing the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood was a life and death proposition in the 80’s and 90’s here. My dad was a gang member. My uncles. My aunts. My grandfather was murdered in our house while helping my aunt at the table with her homework. They did a drive by trying to get my dad and uncle. You weren’t afraid to get an ass beating because you knew there was worse to be had.

I still walk around with a black bandana in my right pocket to this day. It’s a neutral color and the whole colors thing isn’t as big of an issue anymore, But gives me a sense of reminiscence for the wild side of my youth.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sounds like a whoopin would have been easy street compared to reality.

noles19 likes this.
  17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

The other day, looking at your pic of that building with the mural, I thought what a complete contrast your life is with mine. You went back to LA, IIRC, because you love the place. You'd hate where I live and the lifestyle, and the same in vice versa. That huge difference interests me. Don't think I'm judging for a second; I can't wrap my mind around the above post.....and choosing to be there. I'm glad for you that you have a place that you like to be. This podunk place where I live is too much civilization for me. Weird.

Commuting to work this morning.
    [​IMG]

Stumpy, ToofPic, auminer and 7 others like this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't like people enough to go for a large city. Your place looks awesome.

19. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Brad vs. Tex - Damn near 20 years later and I'll be driving down the interstate or sitting on a plane and start laughing.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The cow thing? :crackup: