1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asheville info

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Sep 2, 2021.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

asheville.png

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Are you trying to say that Gatlinburg Tennessee has a gang problem?

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

The only gang I can picture is 70 year old women going to souvenir shops:D

4. Scotty87

Yeah I mean I haven’t been there, but it’s got a population of 3,800 and everything I’ve seen is that it’s like old lady and family kitschy shit. I’m sure there’s some property crime, but wtf. Are the Trey-8s rolling up on people after they get done running dope through Dollywood? :crackup:

Phl218 and rd400racer like this.
  5. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

It was a joke. What you do get are a bunch of redneck kids in their coal rollers stacked up against the blue hairs. It really is one of the weirdest places I have been in the US.

Phl218 likes this.
  6. Scotty87

Hah! I look forward to seeing it. Honestly man we scored a super upscale rental house for the week, so if the traffic and bullshit is too much I’ll just chill. For me this is just getting out of town and hitting the reset button.

Better question - we have three nights to burn after Saturday - where should we go?

7. Scotty87

Well, you boys were right. Gatlinburg is tourist hell. It’s weird too, almost every parking lot on the strip says ‘no motorcycles’. I dunno if it’s because they think we’re gonna put two bikes in one spot, but whatever. Riding and weather has been terrific tho. We’re leaving tomorrow, not sure where we might end up yet.

8. sbkidd

sbkidd Well-Known Member

I live in Western NC, avoid in this order. Gatlinburg/Pigeon ford, the dragon, Maggie Valley, Cherokee. Come to Waynesville, ride 209 north, 276/215 south. Oak Park Inn is very motorcycle friendly.

9. Scotty87

Yeah. I refused to do the dragon, but my buddies did. Maggie valley was nuts with RV traffic, same with Cherokee. I did enjoy Wanseville, we did 209. Apparently we’re going to Nashville now because everyone else needed a dose of fucking country western. Ugh.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Enjoy a little down home genuine American music ya commie! :Poke: