1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 9 | Assen| Netherlands| Jun 25-27

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 21, 2021.

1. racerx13

racerx13 Well-Known Member

Vinales needs to cut that attitude - he’s making himself look like a punk b*tch

Tas, Arioch, Phl218 and 1 other person like this.
  2. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

He’s been surpassed, no longer the lead guy. He’s not even acknowledging FQ. Big, big talent held back by a weak mental fortitude.

wsmc42, Tas, Gixxerguy855 and 2 others like this.
  3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

He congratulated him on the cool down lap and sprayed him with champagne. What more do you want him to do, give him a handy on the podium? o_O

4. 88/532

LOL. FQ initiated all contact. Maverick was brooding the whole time. Stood off to himself in the podium box. Didn’t pick up the champagne till FQ and JM were done. Classic pouting on display. Even the announcers noticed it.

wsmc42, BHP41 and Quicktoy like this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Not confirmed yet, but rumored Pedrosa wildcard ride at San Marino. I'm stoked for him, all the great work he's done for KTM.

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I used to be a fan. He’s making it easier and easier to not be one.

wsmc42 and Shocker like this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Mav reminds me of a bunch of the pouty bitch coaches kids I grew up playing ball and hockey with. You just finished 2nd in a motogp race and you could land a helicopter on your bottom lip. Suck it up buttercup. Enjoy the ride while you have it......if you think it's going to get better by going to the Ape, well..... The guy is just a complete wet blanket.

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Surprised he didn’t just go to the airport and leave…..I mean , the big bad Yamaha Corp. The guy wouldn’t make it two days at Honda or Ducati.

Quicktoy, Phl218 and Boman Forklift like this.
  9. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Too late.....

10. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Totally amateur golf swing...stick to bikes man lol

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

I have no idea but after following vanales through his career this just seems odd. He is a proven winner and top 3 talent. Something with Yamaha team and him is not gelling. People point and say “oh he’s a baby”

actually after watching the race ya he’s a baby.

BHP41 likes this.
  12. 418

418 Expert #59

Mav seems like a snowflake but the fact that Lin Jarvis still has a job considering what has been going on with Yamaha for years now is beyond me.

ShadowBoxer, Quicktoy and YamahaRick like this.
  13. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

There’s more than meets the eye for sure.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. 88/532

I still like the guy. And, I hope someone can talk some sense into him. Cutting off your nose to spite your face isn’t a good look for anyone. But with him, it’s especially hard to watch.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

He sprayed FQ and Rins along with the crowd, even apologized to FQ for knocking his shades off and having a laugh about it. Sorry he didn't conform to your timeline for celebrating.

He was pissed he didn't win. Spent the entire weekend dominating the timesheets and slapped it on pole with a new lap record. What he was specifically pissed off isn't known (bike, tires, set up, himself). The fact he was pissed shows he still gives a fuck. MV pouts and bitches significantly less than the ladies here :Poke::p

16. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Mav’s a transformer? Changes from podium contender to a back marker at the push of a button :crackup:

BigBird and mram0256 like this.
  17. 88/532

If you say so fanboy. LOL

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Mav mentioned the clutch failing on the start. Not that it would impact the sharks circling here...

AJ likes this.
  19. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

MV12 might have gotten pole and lap record and all that but FQ20 put the most consistent fast laps in FP2 and FP3 on his tire choice .

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

At least he knows what went wrong this time :Poke:

Quicktoy likes this.