1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleteted

Discussion in 'General' started by Bugslayer, May 20, 2021.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

I've seen threads locked, but never deleted.
    I thought the thought process here in mongoland was to leave the bodies where the unwashed masses could see them so they could learn from the fools?

2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Found this with a quick search.

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'd consider a deleted thread a warning to all that partook of it stupidly.

If it were my forum, the next individual's transgression would be a perma-ban. More to the point, I woulda perma-banned those that caused the Dungeon to be closed so we wouldn't have been headed for another ban-fest in General. Ain't nobody got time for that, much less the patience to deal, repeatedly, with the transgressors...and we'd still have the Dungeon - properly behaved stygians, hellions, minions and the free exchange of ideas concerning deep matters that are a part of everyday life coulda still been a thing, but no, civil behavior was beyond some people. And nobody's learned anything...half the reason I took my sweet ass-ed time coming back from my banning, which amounts to me being only halfway here. The half that's not here is saying, "Fred, is this really where you wanna waste your time?"
    <smfh>

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

In on page 1

DmanSlam likes this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

My Worthless US Dollar thread got deleteded and I didn't get banned. Thank you Mongo and mods. I learnt.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Am I the only one looking at this thread and thinking "TRAP"?

beac83, kangasj and Bugslayer like this.
  7. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Nope

8. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Based on the headline, I thought this was gonna be about diesel trucks.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

So who is Ted that got deleteted ??

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Questions is who is getting canceled?

BigBird likes this.
  11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No sir. I am not very smart and even I can see the potential for disaster here...

12. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Tell me more

SteveThompson and motion like this.
  13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I'm banned from Facetube right now for calling a dude a cunt for shitting on a for sale advertisement. This place is all I have right now to waste time in between waiting on my contractors to get work done.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sometimes you just don't have the energy to sort out who's getting banned, so you delete the thread instead. Now where it gets funny is when the person most responsible for the thread getting deleted is stupid enough to start another one on the same topic. You'd be surprised how many times that has happened. There is usually some extra sauce on that ban. :D

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

it's a trap

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  16. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Who was "most" responsible?

17. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Took me a minute to figure out which thread went poof...must have escalated after I saw it- didn't seem like a lot of dickery going on.

BigBird likes this.
  18. ton

ton Arf!

that thread really only had one possible direction. it started near the line and jumped over pretty darn quick.

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I've not been camped out here, what was it about, and who started it?

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Getting around a ban is as easy as not stepping in a pile of dog shit on the sidewalk. But. Feels. Hurt. :D