1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

100% agree. He is the third best rider in that class and that's only down to lack of experience on the 600. He makes strides every time he gets on the thing. He got a 1:57 down to a 1:50.6 at Daytona.

YamahaRick and WANABE RACER like this.
  2. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

I hope you guys are right. Paasch looked really good too. If they can pull in Richie, a consistent 3 or 4 way battle for SS would be epic.

I did hear Richie is riding SS again right?

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Paasch is off to Great Britain for there version of Moto2.

5axis likes this.
  4. koth442

Oh, you're right. I remember that now. Good for him! He should make us proud.

5. henry_carlson

Registration closed yesterday for the COTA test, fingers crossed we will get some news sometime soon

6. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

7. henry_carlson

8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

So who are they going to have on the STK1000? Dumas said he has an offer from them for the last 2 rounds, but are they going to have anybody for the rest of the season?

9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Great! Let's go test tires at a track we won't race at.

10. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

11. koth442

Stoked to get confirmation from Team Hammer. Wonder why it took so friggin long!!?

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

turbulence likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did SDK "rent" the ride/ team at the Giant Club race?

stk0308 likes this.
  14. Boman Forklift

No idea, I did wonder if his dad was there? I know this wasn't a MA race, but I think the ban of his dad would be over by now? I was actually impressed how well SDK handled that last second gut wrenching defeat. Showed an increased level of maturity to me.

Senna likes this.
  15. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Dumas hopes to be riding the last two MA rounds with his Canadian team, not with M4.

16. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Lochoff is confirmed for M4 in Supersport. Curious why they havn't announced SDK unless he's still trying to get across the pond this late in the game.

17. henry_carlson

I was wondering if they would stick SDK on the Stock 1000 then enter him in some superbike races like they did with AD last year

18. Boman Forklift

That's actually an interesting idea. If they did that, that would really open up the 600 class to new podium guys and I could see Rocco podiuming in the first race, after Escalante wins every race.

In the past three years these podium contending guys are out of that class: Bobby Fong, PJ Jacobsen, Bryce Prince, Valentine Debise, Brandon Paash, Garret Gerloff, Braedon Ort, JD Beach, Hayden Gillim, Michael Gilbert, Nick McFadden, Jason Aguilar, and SDK if he goes,

19. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

geezzzzz..with the exception of gerloff and fong, this list makes me sad.

Senna likes this.
  20. jlogalbo

jlogalbo Well-Known Member

I may have missed it but has there been an announcement from Elias?