1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Supercross Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Bloodhound, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

And it doesn't look like they're wearing any armor under their jerseys?

Once a Wanker.. and Senna like this.
  2. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

How'd Tomac do?

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Ask @skidooboy

:D

Past Glory, skidooboy and renegade17 like this.
  4. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

^^^^ lmao. nice Foo! NIIIICE! Ski

5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Dean Wilson you prick!!!!!!!

ungwaha and skidooboy like this.
  6. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I like Dean but, that was BULLSHIT!!! he can hear them coming, he can see the blue flags, was not racing anyone for position himself... i think the pit board told him to block ken, for the good of "the group" (ktm, husky, gas gas). sooooo disappointed, other than Tomac finishing 20 seconds behind the leaders. ;) (still in 5th). Ski

Bloodhound and ToofPic like this.
  7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I may be the minority but he's always annoyed the shit out of me so I'm not surprised by this

socalrider likes this.
  8. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Roczen got robbed by Wilson. Bullshit. I'm happy he leaves with the red plate but that should have been a win.

ToofPic and skidooboy like this.
  9. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

^^this^^

ToofPic and skidooboy like this.
  10. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Another strange race night... Max Vohland continues to impress me for his age, Forkner can't stop fucking himself up (Hampshire also I suppose).

Not sure if Dean Wilson had team orders or what but he's claiming he didn't know he was about to get lapped or see a blue flag??? Congrats to Webb but I almost feel like this was a case of "Let Broc Bye" all over again somewhat.

11. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

How'd Toma... mmmm... 3.6 roentgen. Not great, not terrible. Bad on Dean Wilson, good ride by Barcia.

12. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Great parity this year, with incredibly close qualifying times. I feel there's 11 riders that could get a good start and fight for the win, on any given night. Only 20 points separate the top 20 after 3 races, continuing to be a record setting close battle for this year's championship points. Should be a great season, despite all of the covid influences changing the schedule so much.

Rozen should understand Wilson not seeing the blue flags, after explaining his version of his violation last week. I watched the replays of his infraction, and he had several angles when he should have been able to see the red cross flag, if he was watching for it.

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 10.39.13 AM.png

13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

No mentioning of Ferrandis sucking? He was gonna clean house unlike that bum Tomac and his loser fans! :D
    The other frenchie is a bag of suck too and so are all Husqvarna guys so far.

14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1611505935409.jpg

Ok,he apologized,but stated it was ok
    for you guys to tear him apart,so Go!
    I'm assuming he was talking about the Beeb?

MUFC1878 likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good on him. I have seen worse apologies.

ToofPic likes this.
  16. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

+1
    It's hard to argue with "I fucked up. I have no excuses. I hate me too."

scottn likes this.
  17. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Dean has always been a pretty straight shooter. Watching the race on DVR I knew something was up with Roczen and Dean but didn't know what. Ken was behind him for a while and should have passed him quicker/earlier. In the corner of the incident, Dean was in the middle line, there was an inside and outside line and Ken was right behind Dean and had issues when he slowed to let them go by. Or at least that's what I saw. Could be wrong (about the other inside line).

Anyway, I was happy to see Plessinger closer to the front, AC moving along, etc. Not a big Webb fan so wasn't thrilled by the finish, but Tomac was still close and with the top 10 still pretty close, it's still anyones game. I'm guessing that the teams will spent a lot of time on practice starts the next few weeks as with the field and the tracks, getting a good start is paramount.

250 class was a bit boring, really only 2 or 3 guys now that are even close. But the 450 class is more stacked than I've ever seen it. Frenchie 2 on the podium last week was pretty cool, nice to see someone stoked to be there unexpectedly. Ditto for Brayton.

18. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Flailing slaves aside.....The Magura are actually better than the Brembo's.

19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

As mentioned before, a stacked field with so many candidates potential to win.

Gonna be a great season IMHO

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  20. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I know it's hard because of the RONA but I wish they'd open the tracks up more, much like Daytona or Utah where the track extends outside of the stadium(or infield in Daytonas case). The 450's just seem to "blip" the throttle and they're halfway across the track. meh, just being a whiny fan.

I might catch flack but Ferrandis doing alright. Top 5 in the points during his Rookie 450 campaign is no slouch. He's definitely the type to make shit happen, good or bad.

Once a Wanker.. and Bloodhound like this.