1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 20, 2020.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

@Dave K Got your Ravens jersey ready for the 1300 kickoff? :Poke:
    [​IMG]

2. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

You are clueless or watched the wrong games. He’s a joke! Brees 100% better at QB. Bucs played a pos team that should not even have been there. NFC east lol Brady won’t win another game this year cause his destiny is through NO who already have whooped that ass twice this year. In fact all I saw today was shitty teams, bills included who struggled with Indy lol.

Saints are on another level with out the A team, full teams back tomorrow and the sky’s the limit northern frozen brain idjoits dreaming of loser team dominance lol

Reminder the Saints all but whipped the KC assholes with their 2nd team. Y’all so easy lol

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

SB Prediction Chiefs vs (doesn't really even matter) , Chefs win

I'd love to see Drew Brees go out on top, but MyHomez is just an alien. He should change his number to 93.

BigBird likes this.
  4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I guess YOU watched a different game than I did. POS team with backup QB who would have won the game had it not been for so many dropped balls.
    I agree Brady sucked balls. As a Bear's fan, I hope we play a good game. But Saints have to win. Only team that has a chance to knock out the Fudge Packers.

roy826ex likes this.
  5. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

You watched that game and thought Brady sucked balls? What the fuck are you talking about? He threw for 380 and 100+ rating against a really good defense. I watched a few Bucs games this year and thought he was done, but tonight he had a laser arm. Goat

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

He's also coming off arguably his worst professional season (24 pass TDs, 61% completion rate, 6.6 YPA).
    Buc's O has so much more talent than Washington.
    And Brady is a little bitch.

7. StaccatoFan

Guys. It’s Roy.
    You’re arguing with an air compressor.

Razr, Sabre699 and scottn like this.
  8. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

Every year “the saints have a dominant team” and get mollywopped in the post season. I love seeing saints fans sip the cool aid. Then when they loose it’s never cause the saints are bad, it’s the paid off refs

brady could go the whole way through and win the big game and people would still hate. He’s #4 this year as a QB.... yea he sucks

R1Racer99 likes this.
  9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Not sure I understand. Are you saying he's a Packers fan ?

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Actually a loud generator.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

they did get that ridiculous non-call a couple seasons ago in the playoffs

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Oh, I though it meant he blows :)

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You mean like the Packers do every game Refs.jpg

14. Christopher Graybosch

Don’t play the game that close. If one bad call decides a game your defense failed you

15. Christopher Graybosch

Saints lost to the raiders and eagles this year. If fans think they can’t lose to the bears they’re drunk

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Soooo...

Colts...buh bye
    Seahawks...adios
    Washington sucks...

BigBird likes this.
  17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He's a sore loser also. How many times has he refused to shake the opposing QB's hand? At least twice this year. Dan Patrick talks about this a lot, that Brady's a bad loser.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yup, that's my point.
    He's now lost to Foles twice and walked away without shaking hands.
    I'm taking my ball ang going home pussy.

19. Christopher Graybosch

20. StaccatoFan

5 years ago I was in Phoenix, AZ visiting family and got tickets to the NFC Divisional playoff game Cards vs. Packers since I was in the neighborhood.

BOTH Team's fans in the section where we sat, were SUPER friendly, SUPER cool people....they were fans of both teams shaking hands and hugging after the game was over. I think the Cards won that day, and the Packers fans were wishing them good luck in the next round. That doesn't happen in AFC North games or playoff games.

The news that night reported some scuffles in the lower sections, but all we saw was a fun atmosphere of football loving fans having a great time cheering on their players.
    Fitzgerald would go over and shake hands or talk with the Packers during time outs...Dude is one classy guy.