1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Seems like a great deal, especially for brass case, but when you try to check out, it says the item is unavailable even though the website still lists it.

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Same thing. I bet someone got planned inventory added or something.

3. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Palmetto State is running a special on the eotech holographic sight. 420 shipped with code 512.

4. Are not. Everything costs double to what you read. Well I keep telling myself that so I don’t buy more shit. I’ve been by that place 7x in past 3 weeks and no less than 20 people, usually 35-40 plus in line to even get it. Nothing I need to touch that bad before I buy it that I can’t get online.

5. I got lucky at cablas couple weeks ago. They brought out 2 cases of 5.56 Winchester (cheap rounds but ok just for playing around) right as I was just doing a quick walk by just in case they had some 308 ammo. Grabbed my 5 boxes so at least I can do some plinking over the holidays. I “stock” enough ammo but by no means hoard it. I’ll somewhat have to plan my shots when all hell breaks loose :)

6. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

You are right. $440.36 shipping and tax included. LOL

7. That’s almost $900 no thanks :)

dobr24 likes this.
  8. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

That's not added to the 400, that's total w/shipping and taxes...for me it would be 430.96.

9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

10. The

The Baddest Mofo in Town

Always been an Aimpoint guy but want to try out the MRO on and MPX. Seems to be pretty good. Any input? (Not the whiny “blue-ish tint and 1.05x” regurgitation)

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

12. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

It's not hard to find, it's just hard to find at "ok" prices. If you want ammo "now" then just use ammoseek.

13. I have ammoseek and wikiarms both saved on my phone. Ive been using them a lot lately because my normal 2 places (Target Sports, SGAmmo) are typically out of stock of everything I want.

Photo likes this.
  14. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Freedom Munitions has had stock for the past couple of weeks but prices are still damned high.

15. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

3 hawgs down with dad’s old weatherby 270 he got in the 80’s that all my brothers and I learned to shoot with.
    Was going to bring the m1a but decided last minute to bring something with a scope. Had two long shots after the first and knocked em down

britx303 and Razr like this.
  16. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

In Tenn?

17. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

AL