1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate People

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Should be easy enough to find out who it was. Hunt. Them. Down.

britx303 likes this.
  2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Going through everything now with Amazon. Several times over the past few months its been subcontract delivery companies.........seemed like fly by night shit too with magnet signs on their vans/cars. Most of them have been sketchy looking to begin with and I already walked up on a person before that was scoping out the front porch as they were "just dropping of a box". Often they look like meth heads. If this is what amazon is going to use,I guess im done with them. This is fucked up.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Would a delivery person really do that knowing that they can easily be traced back?

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I find your exceedingly high opinion of delivery personnel somewhat disturbing. You are getting soft and weak in your old age.

5. britx303

Serious? Whether it’s usps or any other private delivery system, it’s all total shit here, and getting progressively worse. Christ, just google bullshit delivery issues here and you’ll fall down a rabbit hole. Those people don’t give a f*ck.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Low unemployment brings out the worst in (of?) people...

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I know that they don't care about delivering your package unbroken, but that's a little different from doing something that could send them to jail and practically leaving a business card on your porch.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I like this new kinder, gentler you. People are stupid. Criminal people are generally even more stupid. How smart is the average person you know? Half of the world is less intelligent than that low bar.

9. britx303

Don’t be so quick to give that much credit to humankind. I get what you’re saying but there are a lot of shitbags doing these types jobs for the sake of scoping places out. Plus with the current economic suicide and holidays coming up, these people tend to sink even lower in times like these.

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

That sucks! Our Amazon delivery guys sometimes open the front door and put packages in our foyer when we're not home :) Great people.

11. britx303

That’s the thing.......we aren’t getting vehicles marked as amazon. They are random vehicles with no name company magnets on the doors, and it’s a different name each time, and we’ve had those people that will frisbee the packages several times

12. Motherfucker. :mad:

britx303 likes this.
  13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Gorilla George and britx303 like this.
  14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

If you do this PLEASE KNOW he will go and beat some thief's ass.

Gorilla George and britx303 like this.
  15. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

It wouldn't have been planned. It would have been an impulse.

britx303 likes this.
  16. I can’t stand a fucking thief.

But a thief that steals animals, fuckinhell...just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

OldSchlPunk and britx303 like this.
  17. britx303

That’s my main issue now........not catching them to knock their dick in the dirt. We’ve gone over everything all over again timeline wise throughout the day and it narrows right down to that short window of time that the delivery came that we last saw them. I normally have excellent blood pressure but I can feel it’s high today . This is some gutless shit to do to people.

Gorilla George and OldSchlPunk like this.
  18. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Why would anyone steal a cat? Cats are basically free.

beechkingd likes this.
  19. lazlo

lazlo Stand up guy who corners low.

Do any of your neighbors have a doorbell camera, or outdoor cameras?

20. britx303

Cats are one thing.......kittens for Christmas is what I’m thinking

Gorilla George likes this.