1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020 | Round 10 | Spain | Aragon | Oct 16-18

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 12, 2020.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Hey Roy,
    Did the post I quoted make sense to you?

2. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

let’s be honest here, nothing you said 2 minutes ago or 2 years ago or quoted anytime means any sense to me nor do I give a shit about your “quote” or does anyone on here for the most part.

but keep it up what ever your doing or trying to do for the clueless crowd here which you are all in the same bed with ironically lol (old has beens do tend to stick together like glue) they thoroughly must enjoy it or are just to stupid to call you out on it. Or like me ‘don’t give a fuck what you have to say’

3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Man, what a badass.

A. Barrister likes this.
  4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I was just trying to figure out what point you were making, since your post didn't seem to follow what the rest of the thread was about.
    Have you been drinking or does the rambling on just happen at any time with you?

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

This shit is ridiculous.
    Why don’t they test everyone for antibodies so that we can find out 70% of the paddock already had the WuFlu.
    Tony had a good shot at it and is riding very well at the moment. Sucks for him and the fans.

JJJerry and Shocker like this.
  6. BHP41

Because there’s nothing like offending an entire group of people with a T-shirt and helmet.
    Just happens that none of the offended were Japanese. Just a bunch white people from Europe and America. :blart:

JJJerry, BigBird, YamahaRick and 2 others like this.
  7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Back to the on track news:
    Jack Miller burned by the yellow flag rule and lost a spot in Q2.
    Quartararo to the medical center after a nasty crash. Was unable to walk off the track on his own. If he withdraws from the race before Q1, does P11 (Oliveira) get promoted to Q2?
    Crash for Dovi and he went back out on the B bike with a Medium rear, so no improvement in his time.
    No Ducs in the top 12.

Yzasserina likes this.
  8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Fabio declared fit to race, but walking with a cane.

9. BHP41

Looks like he to a shot to the boys. :eek: Ouch.

His pace is very good though. Only Maverick has strung together low 49’s for more than 3 laps.

Mir will have to qualify well today to have a chance to take points off of Fabio. He is showing decent signs of good pace but QP will be vital this weekend for him and his championship.

Attached Files:

10. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I'd like to see all of the idiots in Moto3 start getting race bans for cruising so blatantly all the way down the damn straight. That's ridiculous, let alone dangerous. Apparently grid penalties aren't enough.

Shocker, Quicktoy and Yzasserina like this.
  11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Man that was a weird wreck for Fabio. Looked like the bike shuddered on the apron and just snapped loose.

12. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Great Q2 .. amazing how close time wise everyone is . Can’t wait for this Race .

13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Dovi done fucked up :(

14. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Dovi looks happy.

15. Quicktoy

Joe didn’t do so hot in qualifying. Was looking down at bike when should have been on hot laps :/

16. definitely not a cat

definitely not a cat Well-Known Member

Dano forced his hand. He had to push and Dano got a great tow from his efforts. Only thing he could have done is back out and fuck em both.
    That’s just the game. Everyone’s looking for edge.

BigBird likes this.
  17. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Moto3 qualifying has been ridiculous for a while now. I really want Dorna to switch to a true superpole format for Moto3. Give the back half of the grid (~P16 - end) their qualifying position based on practice and allow P1-P15 to do a single solo flying lap to determine their grid position, similar to the way Moto3 does their qualifying.

18. BHP41

Mir on row two. Excellent for the race and championship. Now he just needs to get away with Fabio and Frankie on the first laps.
    Hoping for a dogfight between Mir and Fabio in the last laps. This is shaping up to be an epic race.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. Quicktoy

Good moto3 race so far. I think they have the perfect long lap loop at this track.

20. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I just noticed on Joe Robert’s leathers , one of his sponsors is Hertz ... how does a Bankrupt company sponsor a Moto 2 race team ?? :confused:

Quicktoy likes this.