1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Into the Wild bus

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Feb 25, 2020.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I thought you got banned? :D

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sean is making me wait. Drawing it out so it'll sting more when he does it.

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

My Dad used to do that. We’d get in trouble for something on a Monday or Tuesday, and then he wouldn’t nail us until the weekend when he came in off the road. This was coincidentally about the time we’d forgotten about the transgression and the punishment hurt more.

4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

My mom's line was, "Sit on the couch and don't move until your father comes home." That wait always sucked.

5. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

Probably worse in a single parent household... :Poke:

badmoon692008 and SuddenBraking like this.
  6. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

What i dont get is....they claim it's taking to many resources on rescue missions but the stats they gave...Like 11 since 2008 is less than 1 per year.

That doesn't seem like much to me.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Feed the Bears!

dobr24 likes this.
  8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Every SAR callout in AK is very expensive.

9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Being there last year really drove home just how remote portions of Alaska really are. You can hear people talk about it but until you see it for yourself it's really just unfathomable. We talked to a bush pilot that told us about people just randomly walking in to the woods and never being heard from again. I bet it's one of the few areas where you really can disappear without a trace.

10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

That could be their new state ad slogan....Take her on a vacation to Alaska....its cheaper than a divorce lawyer...wink wink.

:D

badmoon692008 and dobr24 like this.
  11. joec

joec brace yourself

I feel the next BAT thread.....

renegade17 likes this.