1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Respectable POS? :D

Bloodhound likes this.
  2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

New show called Space Force is hilarious. The room full of 4 star generals and the way the treat the coast guard guy is too much lol.

:crackup:

KrooklynSV likes this.
  3. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Can confirm. Worthless movie. I almost feel bad for wasting the bandwidth to stream it.

4. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

As much as i want to agree i have to point out that Raising Arizona is one of the best movies of its era.

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

:stupid:
    Plus, Honeymoon in Vegas, Moonstruck, Lord of War. When he's on, he's on.

6. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Person of Interest is interesting. It has multiple seasons of episodes so if you like it you can watch it for a while. Its a good/bad guy, good/bad cop show that as a theme has a computer that possibly (but not sure) becomes sentient. I like the sci fi mix with drama.

7. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Yeah, it sucked. Barely better than just flicking through channels.

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Just watched "Unsolved" last week with Josh DuHamel (From Minot, North Dakota no less). Even if you're not a fan of Rap, the "Who Done it" of the
    murders of Notorious BIG and Tupac is kind of fascinating, at least for me. There are actors from "Shameless", "The Wire", "Boardwalk Empire" and the movie
    "Dead Presidents" in the cast.

9. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Episode one was good. Episode 2.... I might give it one more episode.

10. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I seem to remember liking The Family Man when I saw it but it has been a while.

Then again, maybe it was just because of Tea Leoni. :D

BigBird likes this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh right that's another good one!

12. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Good show, but jumps the shark in the last season IMO.

13. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Love Person of Interest. Watched it when it was on originally.....re-watching the episodes now.

Also, "How to Get Away with Murder" is fucking fantastic. Never watched it when it was on air, but man.....it's good.

14. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

He almost managed to ruin that.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, that confirms what I suspected about your tastes. That show is preposterous. It starts out interesting, then gets so grotesque by the second or third season that I quit. Long after I should have. :D

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I can't help but think I'm Walt Kowalski yelling at netflix to get off my lawn. My kid and Sam are both really into it while I'm stuck in my ways of watching reruns of Seinfeld and spongebob on old technology.

Throw netflix onto the pile with Twitter, online only magazines and streaming music as shit I don't get, don't care about and don't want to participate in. :D Get off my lawn!

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And yet, here you are, in the Netflix thread. :D

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, trying to talk myself into I'm missing something and looking for something in here that I have to see.

Hey, I'm expanding my mind. I don't hate BSB anymore (except for when the BBS Boobs all go 'tarded on how it's the besterest) and I don't want Metalhead to get ghost pepper juice on his bunghole anymore (or anyless). I'm getting with the times, I'm hip, I'm a 21st century global citizen, I'm gonna buy a Honos shirt! :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Been having fun on the MotorTrend app binging all the old Top Gears. Fun to see what was super high tech and fast just 15 or so years ago :D

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That all makes sense except Netflix.