1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Which show??

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How to get away…

3. ClemsonsR6

I'm only 5 episodes into season 1...

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's going to be good for a while. If I remember correctly, my problem with it started around the third season.

5. ClemsonsR6

Ill keep an eye out.

6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Have you had any problems streaming the TG content? I read reviews a while back that it was only letting people watch a few episodes. I went the other way and bought them on sale on Prime for like $5 per season.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are 195 or so episodes for streaming now which is a big jump from 6 months or so ago when I looked last. They don't have the specials in the regular seasons they originally aired in, those are in their own category.

Bloodhound likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They also changed the programming of the app so it's much better at just going to the next episode instead of jumping to a random one :crackup:

Bloodhound likes this.
  9. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Thank you for the response, before I had nobody with direct knowledge beside just the reviews.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Any time, actually been enjoying their stuff a lot even with the hiccups the app has had. There is a ton of content on there.

Bloodhound likes this.
  11. ClemsonsR6

7 episodes in on Season 2.....I see what you're saying. It's loosing my interest fast. Just absurdly fake and egregious.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yup…

13. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

That’s my problem with most of these shows, I need some sense of believability and so many start good and then get ridiculous. Ozark and Sons of Anarchy are the first two that popped in my head where I went from enjoying them to just saying what the fuck and losing interest.

noles19 and bwhip like this.
  14. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

yellowstone is being play every night at 9pm this week, on the paramount network. last night was the 2 hour original episode 1. Ski

Senna likes this.
  15. ClemsonsR6

Yep. Gotta keep the show going for the advertising dollars I guess though.

16. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Reality Z is entertaining as a group watch.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

It was a hard movie to get into, i had to rewatch the beginning a few times. The character seems so weak and pitiful, you wonder why are you even watching this. It does get ok, and maybe 60/40 watch/don't watch.

Knives Out is free on Amazon Video, that was very interesting. I believe the main actress/actor whatever is also the newest Bond Girl/person.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

We watched that a couple weekends ago, turned out to be pretty good. I'd give it a thumbs up.

CRA_Fizzer and BigBird like this.
  19. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Likewise. It was not what we expected. Decent flick.

BigBird and Banditracer like this.
  20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I quit after episode 2. It's pretty dumb and I didn't laugh once. Anybody else watched it ? Should I keep watching ?