1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

For years the financial guys have said you need to have a 3 to 6 month emergency fund of savings....So the question I have is have all these millions of folks that the media is so worried about done that? If not, do you suppose they learned something about why that is a good idea? Of course they haven't, just get the hyped up media and politicians to bail your ass out. Mind my words, we will pay for this financial debacle many times over. It's the biggest disappointment I have with our "leaders". They have joyously marched us right off the cliff. When Trillions become the mantra and billions are treated like jelly beans you know we are in deep doo doo.

gixxerboy55 likes this.
  2. I think he gave up. :D

crashman and joec like this.
  3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Remember when a bunch of people in Iran died a few weeks ago from drinking disinfectant? No one ever asked how many it cured...o_O

4. Scook2397

Scook2397 Well-Known Member

...maybe scrubbing bubbles bubble bath? I better get stock in that Co.

5. Scook2397

the most "essential" workers (grocery, Target, 'Jina-Mart etc...) still working in the US of A barely make 30K yr if that

joec likes this.
  6. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Our health director (set up and manages testing) told me yesterday this is a joke. Tested 31 people. All recovered w/o hospital.

Said the numbers were wrong from the start. His words.

7. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

you think that`s good? to have people on the dole?

when they could be working, and want to?

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Everybody who died wasn't sick anymore, so there's that...

9. Scook2397

I worked for a major US owned candy Co. in the largest retailer in the US...if my Reps got sick & hospitalized working in China-Mart pushing out Easter Candy they would be financially devastated. They may make 30K at the most (I submitted weekly payroll and PTO so I know exactly what they made hourly). Tough choice.

10. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

That has got to be the stupidest shit ever typed. What kind of asshole would even suggest that? The shit you see on the internet gets dumber every day.

11. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Oh boy...

motoracer1100 likes this.
  12. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Well in fairness, it's a bit of an insider joke. You have to be inside the group who pays attention to current events.

tl1098 likes this.
  13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I think I'll give lavender Pine-Sol a whirl, for that soothing effect. :cool:

Gorilla George likes this.
  14. I’m gonna start drinking the hand sanitizer they got in this hotel.

Normally hand sanitizer is a gel. But it looks/feels/smells like they were running low, and made up a mixture of 1/4 sanitizer, 3/4 rubbing alcohol.

I mean this shit is legit. Just rubbing it on your hands will burn your eyes.

zamboiv and cav115 like this.
  15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

It`s a tough choice for them because of their life choices, and because the g is over compensating @ taxpayer expense.

16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

And the other peoples` life choices aren`t my problem.

auminer likes this.
  17. Chino52405

I love mocking those who work hard and don't have the same earning potential as me. When this is over we should grab a beer and laugh at the poors together.

cav115 likes this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I didn't see anyone mocking anyone else there... just someone who recognizes the FACT that anyone in the USA past the age of maybe 30 has precisely no one else to blame for their financial circumstances.

Ninja edit: anyone of sound mind and body.

19. Scook2397

...I aint the one who suggested injecting disinfectant into my veins or sticking a light bulb in my body...watch the news my friend and yesterdays WH Covid presser

motoracer1100 likes this.
  20. Chino52405

Yup - should have just got that pension earning job at the local factory out of HS and save enough for that down payment on a $38,000 suburban house. Feel like there was a popular phrase a while back for out of touch comments like this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.