1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's probably optimistic honestly

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

4. Right fucking there. THAT is how you misquoted me.

Again, show me where I said that.

You and Leon were having your own discussion about healthcare in various countries. I, in a separate conversation with someone else, stated that yes, Ghana is testing for it.

You somehow put all of those unrelated conversations together, then made an incorrect presumption of an inference on my part, then proceeded to misquote me multiple times.

...and you are still doing it.

So once again, since you like backtracking through posts/pages to prove a point, go back and find where I stated that and quote it.

Hell, it doesn’t even have to be exactly that. Go find where I said Ghana has better testing, or better healthcare, or better godamn petting zoos.

Go find where I said Ghana had better anyfuckingthing than the US, or anyone, and quote it.

Until doing so, you are just talking out of your ass.

5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

You watch it with that flu tang talk!

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

8. I read today that it could be 10-12 weeks. But who knows.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Gonna be a divorce or a murder if I'm cooped up with this crazy ass woman for 10 - 12 weeks!

And I'm not certain who will be murdered!

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. I almost got seriously delayed. I went from Ghana to London, and by the time I landed in London Ghana announced they were closing the borders. The rest of the guys are stuck.

Once I started traveling, I didn’t have any delays or issues, other than all the screening and shit when I landed in the US.

11. :crackup:

12. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Sorry, didn’t think of the paywall. Pretty good comparison trends of hourly traffic in major cities around the world. Beijing, Wuhan, and Shanghai are reaching near (quick estimate of 80-90%) historical averages for morning and evening commutes. While midday and weekend traffic is at a significant lull to nonexistent in comparison to historical averages. Which potentially collaborates with the mixed reports on China’s recovery. They’re having people return to work, but for drops as high as the charts indicate, they’re clearly having significant personal/recreational travel restrictions, or at least that’s how I’d be inclined to interpret it.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    Quicktoy likes this.
  13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

National guard activated in Washington, Cali and New York.

14. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

If you think reporting in China is bad, what kind of data do you think they are going to release in or from Russia?

15. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Georgia is number 3 in deaths in the us right now. Finally at the top of a list! /s

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Exactly. Could be anywhere from 2 weeks to never. Anything else is pure speculation, unless you trust all the data coming from China.

17. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

[​IMG]

On the bright side the range was still open and the crowds were down.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

oh shit man. I never thought about that.

Spray it with Lysol.

Good news though: The squirts and jerks have stopped and the fever disappeared. Just wrecked a slice of pie.
    I wont count my chickens before they hatch but its looking like something other than Flu Manchu.

David-imoddavid, Quicktoy and tiggen like this.
  20. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Canada has announced that they will not send any athletes to the summer Olympic and Paralympic Games. How long until the Olympics are postponed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.