1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 200 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by KneeDragger_c69, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Is there a special pass for the pits ect??

2. No. Just hot pit

3. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Ok thanks......... Ill be there for Sat. Hitting the RedBull Dayinthedirt on Friday. Should be fun

4. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Yeah It fucking sucks! You can get a VPN service to fake your location or someone said that you can get the stream if you have one of the android TV boxes.

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

No I was lucky, he was taking his daughter to soccer practice and she happened to be looking out the window at the right time to see me airborne upside down getting separated from the bike. He turned around and came back, luckily he's in the local FD and is a EMT, knew enough not to take my helmet off immediately once he woke me up. Went over and shut the bike off, got me and the bike back to the shop. Called my wife and says " are you on your way home ? I think you need to take Ken to the ER, he's got a concussion and I think he broke his collarbone ". She was, he closed up the shop, took the dog to the house while we went for a ride. At least that's what they tell me, I don't remember any of it. Good neighbor.

YamahaRick likes this.
  6. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

That is a good neighbor. Some of mine in the past would have seen the upside-down-in-the-air-being-separated-from-bike, and simply thought: "Ridin' those damn motorcycles again" and gone about their day. Make sure they set the collarbone properly and it heals straight. Mine was not properly set and I've been lopsided ever since. You really don't want to go thru life looking like Quasimodo.

Cheers,

Dave

7. I’m pretty lucky but unluckY. 2 dr’s on one side of me, commercial airline pilot on the other and guy across the street who’s family owns a very large funeral home. Either way, even if they all hate me someone will pick my ass up to make $ off me :)

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

This was 3 years ago, got it plated and screwed. Now I've got a matching set, did the left one 5 years before in a road race crash in Shannonville.

9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the possible injury.

11. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

JJJerry likes this.
  12. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Anyone who knows me gonna be there early on Friday? I won’t get in until after gate 70 closes and need credentials/camping. Hoping someone can get them during the day and meet me and the kid around 8pm.

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You have to sign for your own credentials.

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Herrin just announced on FB he's running. Shoulder must not be too banged up.

renegade17 and baconologist like this.
  15. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Are they still running?? With spectators??? Seems like every time I turn on the news any event is getting shut down or no fans. Just saw nascar is running with no spectators?? Ohio just announced all schools are closed

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

You are assuming spectators will show up to DIS.

17. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

NASCAR is dumb and weak. We’re bike racers! Ain’t no damn flu virus gonna stop us!!

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They'll get spectators but there's enough room to keep it from being a big group at once.

19. Captain Morgan

I was going to drive up, I haven't been in awhile. They combined flat track so figure more harley boys will show up early.

20. Captain Morgan

But nascar is greedy, and sells 100,000 tickets, the higher ups must be crying like babies about now