1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 200 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by KneeDragger_c69, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

WSBK PI, Qatar Moto2, Daytona 200 --- can't believe the 2020 season is almost over already...

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Can we just go ahead and give Rossi the win?

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Don't you know? The old are most vulnerable to COVID19 infection. Handing him a trophy now could just kill him!

4. baconologist

The he’ll be remember as the one true GOAT!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, no spectators for the 200 or TT.

And y'all gotta quit breaking the BBS, we've had decades of no issues until Coronavirus!

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

No spectators for the 200 and AFT races. Crew, riders and family only.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too slow :crackup:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, had to, Johnny has been salivating on Facetubes wanting to pop people :D

9. Spang308

Beat me to it. Who keeps locking the beeb up?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Coronavirus.

11. Spang308

Been happening ever since the dungeon got axed. Coincidence? I think not. :D

12. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I thought only club racers watched the 200.
    And anyone with CCS credentials can get in and watch, which you can buy at Gate 70. ;)

TurboBlew likes this.
  13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I have a feeling this 200 will be the most watch 200 ever. It's really the only sporting event you can watch left. All the slobbering goobers gotta watch something :)

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

got a friend camping at Lake Lloyd... they wont let any spectators in the track or near the stands :rolleyes: He is not too happy right now with the status of things... was supposed to be headed to Austin next.

15. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

My understanding is that DIS is now allowing people camping to come back in, but not go into the garages?

https://www.roadracingworld.com/new...un-without-spectators-in-grandstands-updated/

16. baconologist

Motherfukl!

17. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Mongo please tell me you guys are still gonna race next weekend at RRR. This shit is so stupid it’s depressing.

18. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

With all national sports basically being cancelled for the next few months, there should be plenty of TV airtime being needed to be filled. Maybe NBC will decide to put this race on NBCSN or some other cable channel. Wishful thinking I know, but you never know...

19. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

dam that would be great, wish we could use the beeb's leverage to push it home

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Nom, nom, nom! :D