1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official 2020 Silly Season Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Combined times I think 10th! Eff Ya Joe! Hopefully this gives him some good confidence.

motion and Boman Forklift like this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Reported

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

@rob linders you know dang well that man-handling a bike means putting the bike in the opposite direction of the track. I have to think Rossi knows better than that.

Will MM93 still be racing in good health when he's 41? I highly doubt it. We're already about to call his career on account of his bum shoulders.

Stoner was a non-starter. He'd rather go fishing than take the piss to Vale.

Anything else?

SGVRider likes this.
  4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

MM93 won’t have to race till he is 41 to get to 10 championships. :D

rcarson15, ShadowBoxer and SGVRider like this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I hate that little twat, but I have to agree with you on that.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You are correct, I've heard Rossi does know how to "man handle":crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

motion likes this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

To be fair, Casey took it to Vale when he was arguably in his prime. What's left to accomplish when you hit a walk off grand slam to win a world series.....? Marq is beating up on a waning Rossi. The past 6 out of 7 years he's taken it to him, Rossi has been on slight downward slide.... Because beebers will always question Marc's ability to ride a motorcycle, he's doing the only thing he can do, and that's totally obliterate all the records that Rossi has set in his career. The only rebuttable left in a few years will be "yeah, well Rossi did it first".

This is the Tiger woods era of motorcycle racing.

8. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Marc strikes me as the type to race because he wants the records. Rossi strikes me as the type that he races because he loves racing. I bet Rossi is happier at the end of the day than Marc can ever hope to be.

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

MM races because he used to have a poster of Rossi on his bedroom wall, then tore it down because Rossi punted him into the dirt, just because Rossi can do that kind of thing. Marc will be trying to pay that back for his entire career, while Rossi bags supermodels. A different one each week. BTW, MM is still bunking with his little brother.

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

@rob linders your Beeb data is about 10 years old. Can I help you with some Google image searches?

track wagon likes this.
  11. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

That kid is happier than a pig in shit. Dont you see him flashing those horse teeth all of the time? He's winning or 2nd in every race and the championship almost every year. That kid is happy....

Senna, Quicktoy and Boman Forklift like this.
  12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hey man, if this helps you sleep at night, I ain't mad at ya. Go on and get that beauty rest, sunshine.

masshole likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I can go find the thread if needed, but as I recall, you were the one that commented his last girlfriend was a guy!!!!

You are the biggest Rossi lover in the world and if you think “she” looked like a guy, that tells all us normal Rossi lovers a thing or two about his likes and desires to manhandle!!!!! :D

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I have a picture of Rossi as my back ground on my phone. I have a Marquez case around my phone. I love them both. I love all MotoGP. That being said, are you going to seriously say someone isn’t happy who is nicknamed the joker he smiles so much and has an uncanny resemblance?
    And to reiterate what Richard said, Marc is so grounded with his family it’s unreal. Sleeps in the same bed he grew up in. His brother is still in the room next door. Rossi loved the rockstar lifestyle at marc’s age in the off-season. He lived at Ibiza apparently. Marc trains trains trains. Love or hate him, he sees red and I love that about him.

15. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Exactly. Marc is talented and will probably own every record for a long time to come but he’s got it especially bad because of Rossi.

We’ll see how his shoulder holds up. I’m excited to see Fabio with full factory support. I also hope Iannone gets reinstated so we can see more of what the new Aprilia can do. KTM’s progress looks promising too. Honda’s lock on the Marquez brothers means other teams might have a better chance to grab the next whiz kid that comes along.

Boman Forklift and Quicktoy like this.
  16. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Uh, Marquez’s girlfriend is a model. :Poke:

Boman Forklift and Quicktoy like this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Hope they don’t have thin walls.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

lmfao.

19. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

For everything that he has done for the family, not only do they ignore the noises, they probably help him put it in.

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

When it’s time to upgrade, change them both to Crutchlow... ;)

Quicktoy likes this.