1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic (Old) Ski Boats

Discussion in 'General' started by 90kacoupe, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Evad101

Evad101 Well-Known Member

Just for reference, I sold my 1997 Tige' in 2018 for $11k with the trailer. As stated, it had about 1700+ hours on it. Bought it with 12 demo hours on it in 1998 for $29k.

2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Boom is good for learning tricks and teaching, long line is where its at...... Never did to front to backs down long line. :(

3. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Photo a friend did for a local paper on recreation in the area.

Barefoot.jpg

Attached Files:

K51000 likes this.
  4. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

I wish I had more to spend, If I sell my RZ I may have more to spend. I'm just not sure how much I really want to spend on a boat right now.

5. sdg

sdg *

RZ350?

6. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

You're not the only one!

So here are my very old Lange X9r's. FB_IMG_1581721290483.jpg

Razr likes this.
  7. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Thought of ski boots too, like he was a collector! In general back in the day they designed the best "ski boats" to have the smallest wake possible for slalom, jumping, and trick skiing and bare footing. Master craft, Ski Natique, Malibu, Tige, ect. Then wake boarding came along, thank god, guys got the idea to bring as much people on the boat as possible. Then the external water bags came. Fast forward 20 years, I'm on a mastercraft last summer with a cruise control, ballasts that fill up with a button, can change the wake for wake surfing depending on regular or goofy with a button. It's fun to see boats change over the years

8. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

Every time I see the title of this thread, I keep seeing old ski boots as well. I have some nice early 90's black boots with purple accents that are still in occasional use today.

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Ski boots went through the same turtle shell styling as leather suits, and it was awesome. M