Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

This is the bike Rob got caught cheating on. He would lead you to believe he only raced it once and he told everyone before he raced it. ALL LIES ! Rob bought the bike when he was up north flat track racing. I walked up and seen it in the back of his truck and ask him who’s bike was it ? He said it was a customers bike.

As luck would have it a friend of mine seen the same bike for sale and sent me a pic. I contacted the guy and he confirmed it was Rob who bought the bike and it was a 145.
    Meanwhile Robs racing this bike swearing it was a 125cc. He raced a total of three events before I went public with it and busted him red handed. He ended up having to pay the racers back. Then he told everyone he tore the engine down and sold the 145 kit. A couple mints past and that same bike (145) ends up racing at another flat track in foley with Rob and his friend racing on it.

To date the ONLY racer ever caught in this area has been Rob. He also built a mini called goldmember and was outrunning every mini in a three state area. He’s been called out by pretty much every racer but refused to tare down . Then his goldmember engine kills over and he had to run a different engine which was legal. He started posting publicly he would pay me $500 for the both of us to tare down our minis.

We all just laughed at him. It’s this kind of shit constantly in our area so we’re used to it.

Attached Files:

2. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Rob swore he wasn’t going to therapy and said I needed a psychiatrist . Guess he forgot all about the text he sent me where he admitted he was going . More lies.

Attached Files:

3. Tear, we aren’t talking about a scale here.

E=MC^2 likes this.
  4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Nope. He never said he wasn’t going. He DID say you should. He was right.

Many of us are still waiting on you to actually answer the question that he’s posed MULTIPLE times, now.

5. I’m assuming you didn’t take his advice?

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol oh Clarence, see you don’t get to choose your own facts.

Fact is yes I bought a 145 motor and raced it exactly ONE time which might as well been an exhibition seeing as I didn’t take a dime of the purse money and I didn’t take a single point from any of the racers. You forgot to mention that you actively sought out the previous owner through mini groups to try to “bust” me when in fact you were typically just being nosy.

Moving along, since that “cheating scandal” was never really cheating since not a single person protested me. Why is that? Because the racers knew what I was riding, and knew that there would be no shortage of purse money nor me taking their points.

That being said, let’s remind you, do you remember the time you brought me 146 build parts? Because I remember.
    Do you remember when you took them out of the boxes that said 146 and brought them in your own, rewrapped bags and said the company must have mis shipped them? I remember!

Clarence do you remember when I absolutely REFUSED to build you a cheater motor because you said “it’s WERA, they don’t do tear downs? I remember.

Clarence, how many times have you refused tear downs at Sweathogg?

Clarence, how many times have you refused tear downs at PDT?

Clarence, how many times have you refused tear downs at SfLgp?

Here’s the good thing, Clarence, the internet ALWAYS remembers and so does Pepperidge Farms.

Oh btw, what do you think you gain by posting a receipt to my counseling which I’ll gladly admit I need to control my anger a little better. You think that somehow makes me worried that you’re showing that off? Anyone can sit in front of the building and see me walk in. I’m not taking an underground entrance hiding myself? Is that the only card you’re fucked up head thinks has you an advantage?

What happened to all the other accusations that I’ve debunked? Guess you didn’t find any restraining orders since you haven’t collected the $500 I offered you.

Man, it must suck to be banned from racing and banned from going to motorcycle businesses...

I’m going to say that I get to deal with a lot of people through my businesses and racing and not a single one has needed more mental health treatment than you.

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Sooooooooo... curious, will there be a truce/cease-fire over Christmas like in WW1?

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

True war never ends...

[​IMG]

9. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Actually I’ve just let you hang yourself. As Danielle and your X says, your delusional. You make up stories and then actually believe them. I could post all the screen shots where your X and Danielle has said “If his lips are moving he’s lying “. I’ve already posted where your so called friend Davo signed a sworn statement saying you have a lying problem. Your father said it, your mother has stated “it gets old”. You promised to get on your meds and seek help but each time you stop and this stupid shit happens over and over.
    You can’t even keep up with your lies. You publicly posted you paid back the racers Patrick and Lorge. You raced that cheater bike at two events .

This is why we all just walked off from you. Nothing but bullshit and lies. You project your character traits, or the lack there of , onto others. Kinda like you did to Danielle publicly bashing the Shit out of her just like you do me. Lies and more lies.

I could go on and on posting up screen shots but honestly who gives a shit. Everyone around here knows how you are. You’re like this perpetual Toxic train wreck.

I really tried to deal with and help you but you simply refuse to stay on meds and go to counseling. Your father said you can’t let go. You refuse to listen to him. So you continue to cost them a small fortune each year while you bounce in and out of jail.

Finely, if my minis are so illegal WHY do you borrow them constantly ? Why does your racer always want to race them ? So your saying you are knowingly racing minis you believe to be illegal ?

WAKE UP DUDE ! Get back on your meds. Life was so peaceful when all of us walked away from you. I think I’m going to block you in every capacity and hope you don’t start driving by my home. IN DONE WITH YOU DUDE !

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

And how many times has he said that now ? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sweatypants, drop and Sabre699 like this.
  11. Robby-Bobby

The race I rode your bike at the limit was 150cc or did you conveniently forget that?

You keep talking about Danielle, but the funny thing is, she’s sitting right next to me laughing at you.

She literally said you would message her daily and she finally stopped responding when she realized how crazy you were.

That’s right, before she came back, you were still messaging her and finally she said she had to stop responding because you were addicted to trying to figure out what I was doing. Using multiple fake accounts trying to see.

But yes keep going, and not answering any questions.

How come you turned down $2000 to prove I was a cheater and prove your bike was legal? Seems anyone with a brain would make that $2000 per hour.

Lol but remind us, who’s actually banned? YOU!

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Well, I know for sure you are a liar. At Tally this spring, I sat in my van eating breakfast and watched you unplug my extension cord. I opened my door and told you to plug it back in and you said you didn't do it.

The problem with lying about even little things is it precludes people from ever wanting to believe you.

El Cubano, Shocker, scottn and 5 others like this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Mini racing brokeback mountain...

Knotcher, R Acree, Pixelator and 2 others like this.
  14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

So I guess that's a no. Mkay, will plan accordingly! :)

15. Robby-Bobby

Be prepared to be called a “Balled Faced Liar”

Lol sounds like typical Clarence. He will literally be caught in any and every lie, and just keep digging.

SERIOUS mental health case.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Come on, you don't think they are discussing Christmas dinner plans via text while doing this shit on here? :D

Washed likes this.
  17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Only thing missing in this thread is Moto Joe and Skip.

E=MC^2 likes this.
  18. John Branch

John Branch 90125

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

20. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy