1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Russia makes a great example.

Steeltoe likes this.
  2. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Sorta thought of that but I try not to go full pedantic, so picked a year when we & Frogs were on the same page allies.

War of Independence, they were an absolute monarchy and not really that fond of democracy, more just in it to eff with the Brits.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:Pop:

It's getting hot over there.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm curious, why do we even need to do anything?

Since Trump took over the US has become damn near energy dependent correct? We don't need Saudi oil. We've levied sanctions on Iran that if the reports are true, have pretty much crippled their economy. If the US attacks Iran, it gives Iran a warped sense of justification. It seems telling Saudi and the UN to deal with it is the safest and smartest move?

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I am not willing to accept one American service member dying in that shitty sand for those questionable "allies"

No more.

50Joe likes this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I think the Saudi's need to take care of it. They bought our weapons, go use them.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Then we can sell them more!

Banditracer likes this.
  8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

No service members dying, but I gotta wonder about letting Israel take a few punches while the doors are open. Or, just taking the lead from Obama and letting drones knock out some spots that will really hurt the already crippled economy. Do the same to their oil reserves? I'm purely an arm chair quarterback here. I have just seen the reports from Iran that show the people aren't what the leadership is. Their young are aching for change.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Are we there yet?

10. Fonda Dix

Not even close but you can keep hoping we get there.

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Nope. Expect some sabre rattling, but that's about it. Iran talks a lot of shit, but they know better. So does Kim Jong Un. They're both nut bags, but they know they'd get vaporized in a second if they push the issue and Trump has shown he's measured but swift when it's called for.

12. ScottieDucati

ScottieDucati Hopeless Never-was.

“Measured” [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

We are not going to war, if anything we are safer today than yesterday. The Mullahs better watch the fuck out, the streets in Iran and Iraq are filled with people celebrating the death of these terrorists and the people of Iran just might give it a solid go on overthrowing their dumbasses this time.

15. Fonda Dix

its very telling that they people who lived under the thumb of this prick are celebrating yet the leftist here are not.

Iranians love America more than Democrats do.

XFBO and auminer like this.
  16. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Anyone wanna give a Beeb history lesson...?
    Who was behind the Iranian overthrow in '76-ish?

17. ScottieDucati

ScottieDucati Hopeless Never-was.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The proxy war has been going on for years.

Want to scare Iran? Saudis sign a peace treaty with and recognize Israel's right to exist.

20. Fonda Dix

amazing he was able to get the Iranians to go along with his plan by attacking our embassy BEFORE he killed their terrorist.

must have been how bad he was lagging in the polls.

XFBO likes this.