1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truly amusing P&R memes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 5, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well, pretty sure natural selection will do the job...

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

But it's not. It's allowed this one to grow to reproductive age. Perhaps this individual has voluntarily removed itself from the reproductive pool by its lifestyle choices, but countless other individuals that have defective genetics are allowed to survive.

Hell, I've worn glasses since age 6. A sabretoothed tiger should have eaten me long ago.

Our societal collaboration and intelligence have resulted in physically defective genetics to procreate, and in some cases have actually selected for it.

Eugenics is the only logical solution. It'll be a brave new world... Thankfully I won't be around to see it.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Now if only it could find a mate...

If it saves even one child... :crackup:

So true. Sadly, your wife has needed glasses since age 6, failed to get them and recognize the foolishness of marrying you ;)

And when the world goes Mad Max, cannon fodder and Soylent Green shall be their future...

Taking off your glasses, huh? :D

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

5. auminer

I definitely out kicked my coverage with her! :Putter:

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

[​IMG]

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

But it's not.

This^ In any other point in our history as a species, this type of person would have been weeded out by disease, predators, inability to support itself, or just plain refusal of the opposite sex to breed with it. But in today's world, it can not only survive, it can thrive. The saying that "the meek shall inherit the earth" is true :(

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You mean clowns like that are getting laid?

Guess there’s hope for me yet!

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

Yup. That’s me.

11. auminer

Nuh-uuuh!!

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Oh, well this is abuse...you tit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

13. auminer

Not so much amusing as fuckin disgusting...

[​IMG]

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Since when does the entire bullet, casing and all, come firing out the end of the barrel?
    LMAO...maybe these dipshit libtards should study up on firearms. Maybe then they wouldn't be affraid of them.
    In addition, the message of this sign further makes the case for guns rather than against them. A bullet is going to beat the cop to the scene by a solid 10 minutes. I like my odds being armed versus dialing 911 on my phone and waiting.

Pixelator and TLR67 like this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

As you can see from the illustration, the round wasn’t fired from a weapon designed to chamber and fire the round.

It was fired from an overbore air rifle.

Ban compressed air! :mad:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This, this, and more this. Gun stigma started with ignorance of what a gun is.

17. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Liberals constantly are getting gun drawings wrong. Yet we should listen to them, as they are "experts".........

18. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Since we’re splitting hairs, the bullet is the actual part that comes out the barrel. The cartridge is the full assembly, Brass, primer and powder and bullet make up the case or cartridge.

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

So you're saying Margaret Sanger was onto something huh? :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She wasn't totally nuts even though people want to make her look that way :D