1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcycle Museums

Discussion in 'General' started by YamahaRick, Apr 25, 2019.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

4. joec

joec brace yourself

https://allenmuseum.com/

Long story how I ended up at this guys place but was there before he was a museum so to speak. Just "some guy next door to my aunt has this cool collection". It's behind his house from what I remember and he rents the place for private events. Really nice guy.

5. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

I was going to suggest the museum on the Isle of Man. I couldn’t remember the name so I googled it, there are at least 3 on the IOM. I figure there is reason enough to go back I missed 2

6. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

7. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

8. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

9. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

https://billsbikebarn.com/
    Bill's an H-D guy. Prolly not anyone's "special" on display, but there's at least a couple hours of stuff to look at if you pay attention and it's not really H-D dominant nor "bike only". Memorabilia, other devices/vehicles, etc...kinda just a place a motorhead could appreciate, but bike/motorama/Americana related.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  11. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Munganast Classic Museum, in the St. Louis area.

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. Joe Lopez

Joe Lopez Well-Known Member

13. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

14. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

While compared to Barber (and as far as overall space goes) Talbot is small, there are a heck of a lot of great bikes there. Not sure on count, but I'd say 120 or so, and they are very, very nice. In addition to the proton, there is KRJR's and Wayne winning smokers. If you are in the area, highly recommended.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

A guy could have a nice summers ride just visiting all the bike museums here in the states.

19. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

+1 Pretty Anglo-centric, but that's to be expected. Sammy was there working when I went and stopped to have a chat.

20. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Reminder to self: don't post when so damned tired...D'oh.