1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

Does her following quote imply that males are better learners, athletes, and workers as they would "overrule" women in these areas?

"Under the Equality Act, everything women have done and achieved over the last half century to improve opportunities and protections in education, sports, the workplace and society could be overruled by any male claiming “womanhood.”

Could we be so lucky that this revolution for "equality" turns on its head and people again recognize and value the respective and differing strengths between a man and a woman?

Fencer, blkduc and cpettit like this.
  2. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

My personal favorite :

[​IMG]

Delicious irony is delicious.

jrsamples likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...-attendees-were-registered-democrats-parscale

All this collusion delusion is a great distraction attempt from the fact that America is fucking awesome again. It turns out that at the latest Trump rally, (another one that overfills stadiums by tens of thousands) 34% of attendees were normally democrat voters. Trump is going to destroy the dems 2020, and the really funny thing about all this is...he's doing everything a typical democrat would have done just a few years ago but the dems have gone so far left they don't even resemble an American political party any more.

All you TDS idiots provide awesome entertainment. Your crying and freakouts have kept me warm over this harsh winter. I love that you turn on fake news everyday choking down the garbage you are fed. Your insanity has divided this country like no other time, and I appreciate that! I appreciate it because we now know who is willing to defend America and who isn't. Please don't stop, it's still chilly here! :crackup:

WINNING

TurboBlew, BHP41, gixxerreese and 2 others like this.
  7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

^^^ That guy gets it!!!!

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

We just need a reminder once in a while of what is really happening. It's easy to get sucked in to the MSM lies and before you know it, you are arguing with people over fairytales. The truth is actually pretty awesome.

ducnut likes this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The one thing that will be interesting is both black turnout and DT's percentage of it. I am wondering how many are looking at the Dems and realizing times are better under Trump for them by far than under Obama who was supposed to be so great. My guess is a decent shift though not amazing, but progress is progress.

blkduc and ducnut like this.
  11. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

What pisses me off are people who are directly benefitting from the greatness taking place, whose businesses are experiencing their greatest numbers ever, yet, still bash President Trump. The dumbfucks are so wrapped up in this ideal of criticizing our current administration and are willing to forget just how bad their businesses were doing under the previous administrations. The ignorance is astounding.

BHP41, blkduc, brex and 1 other person like this.
  12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Simple put...I LOVE her.

She's on the outs with her hubby. What's your move Toe? :beer:

ducnut likes this.
  13. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

:crackup:

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Sugar Momma?! Hell yeah.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think they'd make a handsome couple.

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Why is the deficit going up again?....

17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Oranges.

18. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

What do you mean again?
    When did it ever stop?

19. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Who controls the purse?

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Because the government is full of hacks that can’t stop spending money they don’t have. On top of the Government has their hands in too many pots that they have no business in. Healthcare for one. Not just the ACA BS.

The President needs to get his ass in high gear.

G 97 and kangasj like this.