1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pascarella

Discussion in 'General' started by crazywolf450r, Feb 9, 2013.

1. earacing

earacing Race Dad

No remote camera setup for this guy.

[​IMG]

2. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I only have plans to get to omrra once this year cause of the kiddo. So let me know when you plan on coming down

In any case I think you should come to a wmrra round at the ridge. Much better track to ride albeit lot less facilities.

3. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

:wow: that takes ba!!s

4. 178SV

178SV now retired...

It is gutsy, but I've never seen anyone crash to the inside of that turn.

5. earacing

earacing Race Dad

True, but a lot of guys put their wheels inside the yellow line in some places, knee in the dirt. I would guess he probably creeps up on the curbing after figuring out where he can get close. And some of Brandon's best shots are taken from directly inside the impact zone.

6. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I told him once that I was trying to bean him - he said try harder, I wasn't apexing close enough anyway.

7. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

What happened to this kid anyway? I heard somebody talking about him over the weekend at Vegas.
    Injury?
    Drugs?
    Decided to go to school?

I know he went to Europe at some point..

418 likes this.
  8. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I think I saw him on some AMA Supermoto results either last year, or year before.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I always got the impression he was just having fun with bikes, which is probably a good approach to racing in the current climate.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Last I remember was his doing a Kali series (AFM I want to say) and 'tards.

I wonder if he gave his sister back her pants yet?

12. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

and shoes

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

and drama.

I was fb friends with him for a while and ended up unfollowing after a bunch of whining emo posts :D

14. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

His ex was posting on his behalf for quite awhile there (drama).

We helped him out in 2016 while he was racing AFM on a ZX10. The guy definitely has talent.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

stk0308 and BigBird like this.
  15. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Video from the race at Vegas in 2013

TX Joose likes this.
  16. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

He's just like any fast guy in this day and age when family, dad, sponsors, and bikes disappear, they disappear too. And it doesn't matter how fast you are, shit just happens.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's always interesting to see where people wind up. Some are gods on two wheels, but in the real world, they wind up flipping burgers or robbing old ladies (Gobert). Others are really fast AND really smart, and do quite well outside of racing.

18. grasshopper

You meet every walk of life through riding and racing motorcycles. That's a fact.

beac83 and ducnut like this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

or some kill roadracing slowly :Poke:

20. grasshopper

I'll leave the individual unnamed but he's a well known accomplished racer. After the 200 he went off about how certain people (officials) are killing road racing in the United States.