1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest streaming for beIN?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

So what's the "Smart TV" option for watching all three (motogp, wsbk & motoAmerica)?

Sorry if I missed the post if previously stated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm going to try the Sling Blue Package. $40/mo includes the basic channels that I usually watch (comedy central, cartoon network, ifc. fox) plus FS2 so I can watch MotoAmerica. I added a cloud DVR and the sports package so I can watch GP and WSBK too. 7 days free to see if I can live with it. If it works out, DirecTV and their $178/mo bill can hit the road.

3. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I took me a few minutes but finally got it.

Brad likes this.
  4. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Can't you just sign up for Sling and use a VPN with a server in the US to watch it?

5. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I just looked into this, and im coming up with $109.96 for the orange+blue package, extra dvr, extra sports package for bein, and comedy extra for the kid (mtv or whatever).

I know nothing about roku, hulu, sling, etc....DTV here and am too tired of paying $550 mo for ATT cell phones, DTV for cable, and Cincinnati Bell for wireless.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Orange + Blue is only $40/mo but is on sale for $25 for the first three months. The other add-ons shouldn't be an additional $70. Comedy pack is $5, DVR is $5.

7. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Sling won't sell to a non us address. So I'd need a us based credit card as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Can you pay through PayPal to get around it?

9. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Hell idk.

sling.JPG

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

25+24.99-10 doesn’t equal 79.96 lol

How’d you do that??

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did you get two of each?

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the advice. I went with the $60 ROKU pkg. And on top of the stick that comes with it, I have an app too. Plenty of streaming options for the price of one night out at a bar.

thrak410 likes this.
  13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

That's clearly for some 2 month prepaid subscription

14. Tristan

Some updates... Got the AirTV player and a 1TB HDD, so I can watch and record OTA stuff. It works, but I was not happy to find that you can only watch the OTA stuff on the TV it's connected to. Also, the device is much slower to come up and navigate around than the Roku Ultra I have (put that on another tv) and about once every couple hours the device drops out of what you're watching and goes to a default menu. You can go back and pick up where you left off, but it takes a minute and is annoying as hell.
    Worse news- I went to add the World Sports package today to get Bein, and their system won't let me as I'm in the middle of my 3 months prepaid package. I understand if they don't want to give me another "promotion" at the same time, like the $60/year deal, but they won't even let me add it at the regular $10/month price. Really shooting themselves in the foot here... Hoping I can open another account in the wife's name.

15. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Eurosport possible or do I need a virtual VPN. Want to watch Paasch and Swensgard.

16. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

VPN = Virtual Private Network.
    Just sayin'

17. Tristan

Next level security!
    kinda like a hot water heater or an ATM machine.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  18. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Just signed up for the sling deal and have a free Roku coming. The beeb comes through yet again.

thrak410 likes this.
  19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

If you have Xfinity X1, the Sling DVR will not work.

20. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 1

I got a ROKU as a Christmas gift and had never used it. Hooked it up last night and signed up for the Sling 7 day free trial. Depending on how well it works this weekend, I'll probably end up doing the $45 for the one year sports package and I can absolutely see this as a way to cut the cable cord.