1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seattle/Everett/Tacoma, Washington folks.

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Poo Poo Pants III, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Just got to this thread.

Don't listen to the Walker Valley peeps, they are just trying to keep you off of the good stuff or something. I ride walker when it is the only thing open. My order for WA riding areas (public):

1. Mad River/Entiat/Chelan
    1. Taneum/manastash/little naches
    1. Gifford Pinchot

4. Mattawa
    5. Tahuya and capitol forest
    6. Walker

13,564. Reiter trails.

There are other places I haven't been or thought of but those are the majors.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I wouldn't turn the car down and wish that I could afford one but that gawdawful red accent bullshit hurts my eyes. Nothing says "look at me I am an attention whore with questionable taste" than clashing red accenting on a car that already turns every head in the area...

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

like an already hot chick adding makeup?

crashman likes this.
  4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yeah, especially that way too much eye makeup and false lashes bullshit chicks do these days.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Exactly this. It is not even that fine of a line. The red pinstriping takes that car from looking like a classy hot lady to a beautiful but tacky looking prostitute...

6. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Classy hot lady is not a phrase I would ever use for a new(er) Lambo. While I agree that the car in question is a bit over the top for my tastes, Lamborghini has been designing cars that look more akin to an alien hot wheels than an Italian supermodel.