Democrats won the House with the largest midterms margin of all time

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by saintlaurent, Dec 2, 2018.

1. saintlaurent

saintlaurent Well-Known Member

2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Voter ID and registration not required happened....

3. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Boxes of "uncounted votes" for dems mysteriously are found in close races. Kinda weird how some areas had more votes than registered voters.

Scott French likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Common Core. :D

SGVRider and sheepofblue like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Is this the same creative math that got them record low unemployment rates under Obummer and No means No Clinton a surplus?

crashman and SGVRider like this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

NBC :crackup:
    Shit hole network.

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I find their "show" quite amazing. They are a consistent one issue network. Nothing else matters to them.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Vote harvesting, cheating, and lying are powerful tools for sure.

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yes. My favorite is the consumer price index. When it first started they selected a basket of goods you would purchase weekly. Now they put in shit like washing machines and exclude gas so it looks like inflation is flat.

11. In Your Corner

According to the SSA there has been no increase in the COL for years.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Same math as the inauguration crowds?

Sent from my smatrfone

SnacktimeKC and cpettit like this.
  13. saintlaurent

If the cost of living "hasn't increased in years", then why did social security benefits rise almost 3% in just one year? Why would you write a statement that I can verify is false with a 3 word Google search?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The increase is for next year. As of today, increases have been small for a while.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/cola/colaseries.html

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

and 2.8% for next year is not exactly a windfall.

16. saintlaurent

2.8% is the largest increase in 7 years, $468 a year. And I'm not saying it has to be a big increase, just that "no increase" isn't in any universe correct. No idea why he's lying about that.

17. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Don't argue with experience. He most likely isn't lying.

18. In Your Corner

Okay, let's change it to a ridiculously small increase that has no actual correlation to the real world.
    Now explain how you come up with $468 as an increase, since the increase is a percentage and everyone's payout depends on their work history.
    I guarantee you I did not get a $468 increase, so why are you lying about that?

And let's add in that the cost of Medicare also increases every year, so your monthly insurance payment increase takes most or all of the COL increase for all but the highest earners, so it's not like it's an actual increase in the money you get.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  19. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Voter ID, gerrymandering (predominately done by republicans), etc. could stop the hatred for Trump. He's done more to motivate the left than Hillary ever could have as is also evidence by the very narrow senate loses in TX, GA, and FL all are pretty much deep red states. Hell, Kansas elected a democrat governor because of the hatred for Trump lacky Kobach (who absolutely failed at finding the millions and millions of illegal votes Trump kept talking about). Keep up the good work Donald "rake the forests" Trump, the democrats should be paying him.

20. saintlaurent

$468 is the increase in the average payout, as published by the SSA for 2019. And regarding the healthcare increase, that sounds kinda like your cost of living is increasing.....hmm.