Motoamerica at Barber

Discussion in 'General' started by redtailracing, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dirt Diggler walks the walk for sure! Dirt or pavement.

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Is that code for “you were moist”?

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Meh, that was close racing. Yea it was a fast bump. Hayden misjudged it a bit. But the fact that neither rider even went off line I think says something. But I wouldn’t call it anything close to dirty. Racing incident at worst. Honestly, I like jd. But I think he’s being a bit of a cry baby over this one.

condon66 likes this.
  4. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

Thanks guys , all I can say is there are obviously a few really good names in the hat but I truly believe Suzuki will think long and hard on this decision because I know they want to win. When I asked that’s the answer I got, as for Scholtz there should be an announcement within a week I’m happy to say.

TurboBlew, Shenanigans and Hoffman900 like this.
  5. I heard a rumor you and him are swapping roles on the team next year, I think that’s a bit more than a rumor though :). Spread the word.

Hoffman900 likes this.
  6. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

I can’t get on that bike without pulling a hamstring man so no The Scholtz kid is keeping his role

Cam Morehead, 5axis and Hoffman900 like this.
  7. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

I think JD really wanted to win with the Brad Baker helmet, he made a comment about that Saturday and on social media today. He seems to be over it / made peace with it today. :crackup:

Chuck, if Robby Bobby can do it, so can you! Hope you guys can get some extra goodies / do testing this off season since you won't be building bikes from scratch again (I hope??). Glad to hear Mathew will be back, as a fan, I really enjoy the dynamic of the team with him / you guys.

lonewrench likes this.
  8. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I really have to say, Thanks!

It is really awesome to have guy like you , @hayes131 and @herrin come on here and give some real info. I was really one pulling for you guys and Atack. While we know the big guys are always have a chance to win every race, it is really cool to see the underdog go out there and put on a show with the front runners. If you don't mind,what would you say is the one thing your team lacks the most when going up against Graves, and Yosh? I don't see it being rider talent as matt more then showed he has that. Just curios from a fan aspect.

Congrats on an awesome year and Good luck nest year.

Any info on a t.v deal for next year?

cartmen34 likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

@cajun636 hey...Dustin what happened to you? saw that you DNS..

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Soooo, it's 8 am in 'bama and the 2018 season is over. Who is riding what today? Has the shuffle started? :D

turner38 and 418 like this.
  11. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

deepsxepa likes this.
  12. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

:beer:Hayden on a Superbike....

deepsxepa and 418 like this.
  13. Hoffman900

Going by T&S, all of Team Hammer in on a SBK. That can’t be right. The Supersport guy’s are running Supersport Times. I see JH4 is out, guessing on Westby’s backup bike since Matt is out on track too.

Who’s bike is Sean Kelly riding?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  15. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Looks like I was wrong. Is a combined group.

16. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

Found on FB, looks like 600's & 1000's on track together.

Attached Files:

17. Hoffman900

Hopefully that’s a weather induced red flag.

18. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

does. not. compute.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would you second guess how a rider is physically after crashing? Could have easily been hurt more than you think.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was a hell of a party but yeah, I could do without the stage show :D