1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best work boots??

Discussion in 'General' started by vdub 2.0, Sep 26, 2016.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Still loving my Wolverines!

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ya, but the thread is "WORK" boots... not retired NJ statey boots. :Poke:

Cam Morehead likes this.
  3. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I get my Red Wing boots from ebay....I currently have about $1500 worth of BNIB work boots...steel/composite toe, gore tex, thinsulate, black boots for the Harley, etc...I might have $500 invested.

Just got a pair of RW 1412 Goretex...retail $300, $105 shipped.

Motofun352 likes this.
  4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Harharhar! :rolleyes:

Don't quit your day job.....:D

I really liked my Carolinas, still have them and will probably alternate them from time to time but man I hated how heavy they are....these Wolverines are much lighter. Nice boots.

5. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I picked up a pair or Thorogood boots this past year as well. I really like them, quality seems to be pretty spot on.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  6. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

I may go all in and buy Danners one year..... But.... Only the pair you get directly from the manufacturer. If you get them from a distributer, they are not 100% USA and have "globally sourced parts". I'll cough up the dough at some point. I hear they are a "lifetime" boot....

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I had a pair of Steel toe Red Wings that I used in the woods for many years. Put them on last week and the soles just disintegrated. They weren't worn out, something in the way the composite soles were glued together.

8. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member