1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justice Kennedy announced retirement.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jun 27, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

When people reach the point where they are too self-centered and wrapped up in their personal comfort and entertainment to procreate, our society will cease to exist. There are huge parts of the world that are less developed that will be more than happy to kill us and take our shit.
    Refer to Rome.

Pitdad42 and luke738 like this.
  2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Uh, do I have to explain this to you?

I'd think it's pretty obvious when my dick is rummaging around inside of them.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you've got room to rummage around...

4. In Your Corner

Either someone's had too much or someone has too little.

badmoon692008 and R Acree like this.
  5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Fetus in the mother = moral right to intervene
    Baby outside of the mother = not my problem

Any right to lifer that doesn't actively work for the welfare of all children who have been born can eat a hypocritical dick. I don't know you personally and you could be Mother Teresa with all of your free time, but that's not typically the case.

code3ryder likes this.
  6. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

Most definitely not a saint. Moral right to intervene? Are we talking about rape/incest/life of the mother here? Please expand on the morality of abortion.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And off we go...

8. luke738

I love the term “right to lifer.” What does that make you then?

9. Chino52405

Quite simply, if you can't be bothered to care about a child containing all of its cells, I'm not very interested in your opinion of why we need to protect a child made up of a handful of split cells.

Edit: and again, not really meaning YOU per se.

10. In Your Corner

If I disagree with your right to kill your ten-year-old, do I have to support him from that point forward?

11. Chino52405

If I tried to kill my 10 year old and society disagreed, you'd end up paying for my food and housing and my sons in one way or another.

12. luke738

Since I don’t spend my free time volunteering at the orphanage I guess I can’t have an opinion on what I consider to be murder?

Edit: I suppose I can have an opinion, it just falls on deaf ears to pro-abortionists. I just wanted to have a discussion on the morality of abortion, since you led with that.

Chino52405 likes this.
  13. Chino52405

Had to go big if we were ever going to get this convo out of the bathroom.

luke738 likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I shall remain on the sidelines and snipe at the survivors.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

But according to you, you can’t tell until you see it. So how do you approach matters prior to actually seeing it, in order to determine if they actually have a vagina or not? Why do you care if they have a vagina or a penis?

16. In Your Corner

That's not an answer to what I asked, that's a politician's answer.
    Let me skip the attempt to make you think.
    I consider killing babies in utero to be wrong, and it remains wrong regardless of extenuating circumstances, such as the future care of the child.
    The morality of the act is not dependent on anything outside the act.

17. Chino52405

All I personally want from anyone who is adamantly anti-abortion, is to be that adamantly pro-children. If you go about your day expressing opinions on topics, I hope children suffering get as much thought and attention as unborn children. If you would vote for legislation that brings more children into this world, I would hope you'd also vote for legislation that supports more children. If you actively protest and campaign to over-turn abortion laws, I hope you actively campaign and protest for the children being neglected and raised by the streets.

ryoung57 likes this.
  18. luke738

I don’t actively this or campaign that, I simply believe that abortion is wrong. It’s a very simple issue to me.

Chino52405 likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Two consenting adults is a different situation than one person trying to go to the bathroom while a PeepingG97 tries to figure out if they’re in the correct room

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Contradict much.