1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell me what I did wrong

Discussion in 'Tech' started by badmoon692008, May 1, 2018.

1. JW88

JW88 Well-Known Member

Hey anytime! And just the crash is cool, thanks a bunch for that

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

ya mean overloaded the front? or i guess he in fact did unload the front once the lowside commenced .. LOL :)
    From what i see/hear, he's off the gas and turning in hard right before the front goes away. that loaded the front (or in this case, overloaded it for the amount of available traction) .

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  3. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

This might be your problem ;)

track wagon likes this.
  4. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

This is the first time I've watched it slowed down and full screen... I don't know how you made it through without running me or the bike over.

5. JW88

JW88 Well-Known Member

Definitely an interesting watch, appreciate it!

6. condon66

condon66 Member well known

:stupid: I was thinking the same as I watched. And the crash in the most basic description seems to look like lifting the throttle a bit combined with getting a little deep and more lean angle.

7. Brian Riemland

Brian Riemland Active Member

I ran off the race line all day through there, the guy dumping the oil slick and quicky oil dry job screwed with my head. Saw alot of guys adjusting their line. Could it be you were wider than normal exiting and scrubbing to much speed leaned in?

8. freedomgli

freedomgli Well-Known Member

I just watched it a 0.25 speed. Talk about a close encounter! Glad it was a near hit and not a near miss.

badmoon692008 likes this.