1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In search of Thermosman

Discussion in 'General' started by TNT451, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Bullshit is right Sean.

Nobody is going to come to www.wera.com, go through a registration process, then make a post to a bulletin board, and then wait for answer to find a friggin phone number.

That is what Yahoo, Google, Dogpile, etc are for. Anyone who has been on the internet longer than a month knows how to use a search engine.

I never bashed a vendor in this thread, so I don't know what you are talking about. Bashing a vendor is "SoNSo sucks, don't use him or his products". I simply questioned the redundancy of the request for this phone number every 72 hours, with a response from the same guy every time. Ever heard of "stealth marketing"?
    This is an example.

Don't worry about my business. We'll get by.

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

OMG! I can only think of one person on this board who would probably stoop so low to do stealth marketing. :rolleyes:

LOL...holy crap, I can't believe you actually think that is what people are doing.

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Don't feed the troll Paige. ;)

4. MB164

MB164 O.T.W. - AM 764

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Max? LP ring a bell?

6. My apologies to everyone. I am sure this was just a coincidence.

:)

7. THE D.O.C.

THE D.O.C. Guest

Yep, i'm sure some person asking every other day for Mike's number, and Tom always the first piping in is a coincidence.

8. WERA29

Whatever Brad. :rolleyes:

9. THE D.O.C.

THE D.O.C. Guest

Just waiting to see your 16's from roebling this year Thomasina. ;)

Can you give me the web address for those WERA lap times? I need it to prove your ass a liar.

Nevermind, it's www.mylaps.com that's right.l Aww look, no one here needs your help.

10. LDH

LDH Well-Known Member

11. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Now that's funny.:D :D

12. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I see they found Wonder Womens plane.

:clap:

13. It looks like George Dubya is trying to hi-jack it!!!!

:D

14. WERA29

Um, there's only one. It's Wonder Woman.

Stupid Canucks. :rolleyes:

:D

15. novice52

novice52 there, but not really

soooo max, that's not somewhat bashing your compitition by stealthly saying that mike doesn't know what he's doing? :rolleyes:

16. cinderella

cinderella Guest

An observation

[​IMG]

17. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

no not you

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20632

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22097&highlight=shoei

Yeah the 2nd one is when you started your shit with me so don't try to say you don't bash people...or try to make them think they have no idea what they are doing and you are "God" if you would have kept your mouth shut and think before you talk you might still have as many people as you used to ..i ran across threads looking for that one where people really did use to like you... but damn ..look at you now.. i may have closed my store..and believe me it was not for the reasons you would like to think,, however i can sleep at night cause i know i never screwed anyone and NEVER was i a complete ass to anyone weather in person or on here..so for once ...why don't you shut up and listen and you might can keep the people that you do still have

18. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I've had it....

Since I started racing, I came across people with a million stickes on their bikes, but the most common one that I saw on every winning bike was a Traxxion Dynamics sticker on the forks. Since then I have sent forks and shocks off to you and never had bad service.
    However, last year I went to the Indianapolis dealer show and honestly Max, you talked to me like a piece of shit. You treated me like I was some yahoo who had no idea about what it is that you do. You wouldn't look me in the eye when I asked you a question, and gave me the impression I was bothering you, And granted, I am not a suspension guy, but that is why I go to a professional service is because I am not suspension literate. Honestly, it made me so pissed off at you, that when i returned home, I immediately ripped the stickers off the forks and threw them in the trash.

Then at Grattan last year, Baker helped me out with some problems I was having and my faith somwhat restored because I saw how hard he worked to help out myself, and Conrad.

But after reading this, you just offended the fuck out of me with your little statement, because I am in buisness, as are many of the ladies and gentlemen on this forum. So now I am taking my forks and my shock with the new TL linkage I purchased from you , and calling the phone number I found for Thermosman. As well, I am taking my semi-annual rebuilds, and my recommendations as well. You just lost several customers, and repeat buisness. You can tally up my rebuilds and my purchases and tell me my buisness isn't 1% of what you make, fine with me.

I just want you to know Max that because you treated me like crap at the dealer show, and then I read this, I will never use your service again because you lied about your customer service. Nor will I recommend you to anyone. ANd you know what? It's a damn shame because I had alot of respect for your people to.

19. Dan Kyle

Dan Kyle Well-Known Member

max most likley actually believes this. Pretty sad.

I love how he uses "This Thread" what a joke.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2004
  20. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

You know what is really sad? Someone with a whole lot of knowledge that could really add some insight on a bunch of topics, only posting to either sell something or throw a jab at his competition.

tom