1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lottery people

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Oct 23, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Give it up man...there's Broometopia and then there's the rest of us.

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

The ones with Parkinsons typically do pretty good with the scratch-offs.

Funkm05 and Metalhead like this.
  3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I spewed.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cholera

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Gambling hits some people pretty badly. I was trying to buy beer before the football game Sunday, and a guy was there in his work truck buying $30 of tickets, in what sounded like the most complicated manner possible. Same numbers on 10 or 15 tickets, but all configured differently (or something). It was sad. I'm sure he can/could afford the $30, but not every day, or multiple times a day.

I met a guy who won $20,000 playing scratch-off tickets. He spent $200/day for two years straight to do it. Stole the $140k from his elderly neighbor who suffered from dementia. He actually may have won more than that, but the Ohio Lottery doesn't keep track of who turns in the in-store jackpots below a certain amount, so they could only quantify the tickets he turned in that required processing by the state office.

6. Well. Fuck.

If anyone was in jeopardy of cholera, they could have told me and I would have given them water. :D

Hell, the day it happened I gave an old man a whole case for free. He came up right after I had told the Cashier to ring up every damn one of them and was like "aww, I was hoping to get one of those".

I said "you can have one of mine, where are you parked and I will take it to your car".

So seconds after making it so the shitass redneck bitch couldn't even buy one, I gave the old man one for free and even carried it to his car. That really made her bigass head turn red. :crackup:

Funkm05, Banditracer and HPPT like this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Speaking of lottery. I just found an unchecked Mega Millions ticket from March 3, 2009. Any idea if it's still good?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nope. They do expire. Not sure of how long, but less than 8 years for sure.

9. It depends. Some expire in 6 months, some last as long as a year.

None of them are good for 8 years.

10. LED1975

LED1975 Active Member

Speaking of the lottery, apparently it’s rigged and only white people are winning it. [emoji849][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Get that tapatalk shit off your stuff.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

That shit irritates me more than Dave K.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

If those $30 of tickets were pick 3 numbers, I can understand. Best odds, max win is $500 a ticket, any store that sells lottery will cash it, not reported to the tax people. Any order pays decent, too.

14. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

LMFAO! :D

I had that same thought. Classic horror slasher movie line. "I heard a noise in the basement. I better go see what it is!" :crackup:

15. LED1975

LED1975 Active Member

[emoji23] it’s like Facebook.....I’m not sure if it’s the devil or the best thing since sliced bread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metalhead likes this.
  16. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Hi Metalhead! :D

Sent from my Smatphone using Hainttalk

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

LMFAO!!!!

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol just make it stop.