1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lottery people

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

The next em effer that gets in front of me at the store with a handful of powerball/scratch off tickets wanting to cash in and THEN decide that they want to buy more but HAVE NO CLUE WHICH ONES TO BUY....is going to get leveled.
    Seriously, why don't you people just drive your car off a cliff or DIAF? YOU'RE HOLDING ME UP! STEP THE FUCK OUT OF LINE AND GET BACK IN LINE WHEN YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK IT IS YOU WANT TO BUY! FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU PEOPLE PISS ME OFF!

And to that old lady with the shaking ass hands and head that I yelled and cussed at just a few minutes ago......I apologize for my outburst.

The end.

rk97 and zippytech like this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ya big bully...

3. Yeah, but were they writing a check?

4. condon66

condon66 Member well known

They don't give two fucks either whether or not they are holding up one person or 20. And they will ask what fucking number the roll is on! It makes my freakin blood boil! Really badly! I have gotten to a point where it alters my sanity like a gawd damn light switch being turned on! I should seek therapy probably.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No because I would be typing this from prison.

MachineR1, MikeR, TurboBlew and 3 others like this.
  6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Uppercut city.. All day long.

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Can the Powers that be , take the " T" out of Ritchie ??? I think it is acting as some sort of Antenna that is channeling all this " STUFF" into his frontal lobes ......:D

8. condon66

They do that once a year to stimulate activity in that part of his brain. That's why he thinks he's seeing haints too....sometimes it over-stimulates.

In Your Corner likes this.
  9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Remove the " T" and add two " E" 's

10. condon66

Rieechie?

motoracer1100 likes this.
  11. condon66

'Sat supposed to mean?

12. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Living on the Island of Misfit Toys

Like DUH Metal Beard. Just go all Broome on them and buy every fucking lottery ticket in the store so they can't have any and won't hold you up in line. :crackup:

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That was going to be my suggestion.:crackup:

dtalbott likes this.
  14. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Story line seems familiar.

15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Just buy all the lottery tickets so they can't buy them

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Broome has the financial means to support his pathological lack of patience.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Lottery tickets and scratchers should be sold separately from cashiers, through vending machines. And in terms of truth in advertizing (much like cigarette packages in some markets with pictures of black lungs and ugly dentures), the machines should be fronted with a wide ass panels saying:

"TAXES FOR NON-WINNERS"

The end...

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe a "Where's Waldo" type graphic, with no Waldo, captioned, "Where's Winner?"

19. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Old people can take all the time in the world at the register. Lottery people, on the other hand, should get out of the way.

20. Look fuckers, in my defense, I didn't buy all the pallets of water just because somebody was taking too long. :moon:

She was barefoot, nasty, drunk, and high off her ass...stumbled and bumped into me (almost knocking me over, because she was like 300lbs), then proceeded to tell me that I need to watch out (even though I was standing perfectly still), and that I needed to hurry the hell up and get out of her way so she could buy some water.

I didn't buy all the water in the store because I was impatient; I bought all the water in the store because fuck her.

V5 Racer, MikeR, TurboBlew and 5 others like this.