1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

Fixed.

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I'd like to know if they're undercover board members.

Robby-Bobby and panthercity like this.
  3. CMRA 270

I don't think so...I'm assuming you mean the CMRA?

4. jpence

jpence Well-Known Member

I almost forgot about this gem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CMRA 270 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah a standing CMRA board member would never create a second account and pretend to be someone else and post anonymously on this thread. This would never happen. :D

Robby-Bobby and VFR#52 like this.
  6. David B

David B Member

Wooo...this is getting good! But if we're undercover, how would you find out. We could be in deep cover, posting via pass-through VPNs and such.

Lol, okay, I'm not even sure what that last part means, but I'm not a board member. But by all means if it makes it a better story for you, please feel free to assume that I am. Just don't let that somehow rope me into doing their work.

Matt Tackel and CMRA 270 like this.
  7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

BS,
    You liked this post which is cheering it on. "Maybe you and Craig did have a lot in common" is the same accusation which you claimed as vile. So in my book not only are you a liar, but a hypocrite. How has the CMRA sunk so low to have you on the BOD?

8. CMRA 270

Only when it's handy to prove a point...point proven and retards exposed. All good now.

But remember...you STILL haven't revealed who you are...and keep playing games with it too.

9. CMRA 270

I liked the post where Pence told Peyton exactly how he felt and repeated again what he (Peyton) said he wanted to do to the CMRA. So?

And like others have asked...who are you?

cronzani88 and Matt Tackel like this.
  10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I raced CMRA from 2005 to 2008 or so. I used to be proud of the club until lately. Same handle went I could post on the forum. Not that it matters who I am, nice deflection.

11. CMRA 270

The CMRA requires names now..no handles...nice deflection. Why won't you share your name?

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But you didn't. ;)

In Your Corner likes this.
  13. This shit is embarrassing. I know we all trolled this thread for a long time but someone hand me a pumpkin spice latte because I literally can't even anymore.

418, Scotty87 and bleacht like this.
  14. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

The irony...

15. David B

David B Member

Ref 2nd sentence of your item 2. ("... what does it say about the rest of the parties involved?"). And you are careful with your wording to only imply and never to state your actual opinion, so yes, if you're gonna wiggle there, I'm giving you that.
    I don't know nor care. I'm not the FBI. I could presume and guess and speculate, but I don't see any value in that. I'm different than you in this and I suspect many other ways. Many others have given multiple reasons why the FBI would be involved in this case. Most of those sound reasonable to me.
    Absolutely nothing.
    I'd guess crimes. Of everyone they can find, everywhere at least in the US. I'm not going to guess what you're trying to imply here. If you want to implicate someone, just do it. I wouldn't go around implicating people with no basis, but if you want to, knock yourself. But these veiled, ambiguous implications are just childish, imho.
    Lol. I just know what I read in a few court docs. And then I don't go off on some wild goose chase of suppositions and implications. When others do, I have felt the need to point out the lack of substance on which those suppositions and implications are based. So, I guess maybe you could say (relative to you) that I'm wise in the ways of logic. Feel free to disagree with that to your heart's content.

Sorry about having a day job and not being able to respond earlier. Have a good one.

16. David B

David B Member

And there you go. (But let's pretend I did--it makes all the conspiracy stuff so much more fun.)

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I'd venture 95% of the regulars here know each other. Maybe 90% at least.

Yet several new profiles... why hide behind the keyboard?

18. CMRA 270

Yet 90% of EVERYONE posting here does hide. Th issue is not everyone knows who everyone is.

The only time someone here is called out in it is when they post an opinion counter to another's.

How many one post and done profiles here?

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Over the last 2 months or so: With the classifieds it's been 2 out 5 with a few posts and gone. Of the other 3, 1 or 2 are people from Texas. The others are either a trackday guy looking to switch to racing or a new racer.

Want more detailed info than that, well, pay me.

In Your Corner and CMRA 270 like this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned