1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA racers/Jennings/ Trackdays/ Oiled Track/Man vs Woman fight club/Facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Feb 27, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm finding it to be useful masturbatory fodder.

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

is this considered "another gear" ?

dickie doo likes this.
  3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I'm confused. Which guy is the Pussy Destroyer? Was there a thread on this?

Hi, Heather.

dickie doo, G 97 and YamRZ350 like this.
  4. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Only reason Melka can see the entire track from the paddock is because he's rolling on MICHELINS and the rest of you turds aren't.

dickie doo and Gorilla George like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Putter likes this.
  6. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

Daniel, if it makes you feel good you go ahead and say whatever you want. I sleep just fine at night. And yes I did apologize to Heather in private - she's the only person I needed to apologize to. Fire away buddy, I got my big boy Depends panties on....

obcbr and Robby-Bobby like this.
  7. IndoR1yamaha

IndoR1yamaha Well-Known Member

Who the fuck are you anyway? And don't worry John...I'll be posting what I want to say as soon as I'm done with work tonight. It's coming

8. hurricanejohn

You know where I am Daniel. Want to resolve it just you and me? Come on down buddy.....but you're nothing more than a keyboard warrior, you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag. I'm 59 years old with cancer and I'll stand up to you any day you choose. Better break down that illegal moonshine still you have running out of your shop, Feds might show up any day now.....

9. IndoR1yamaha

You talked a bunch of shit and made up a bunch of lies in public but you feel you only need to apologize in private?? There's no taking it back. Tomorrow you'll just be back talking shit behind everyone's back and making more lies and excuses.

10. IndoR1yamaha

No dude! I've been the one to call you and meet you everytime on your ways in private. You're the one that's always had to apologize when we met. This is the last straw. I'm keeping this public this time. You've absolutely crossed the line too many times. I got nothing to lose and I'm not afraid of your threats like you've done to so many others.

11. hurricanejohn

Ah, it's Daniel the victim now, the crusader, the pussy destroyer that going to make it all right. Like I said, you know where I am. Bring it to me pussy destroyer.....you've got a lot more to lose than you think....

12. IndoR1yamaha

More idle threats? Good!

13. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

14. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

So if this leads to fisticuffs (Spoiler alert: it won't) one of two things happens.

Daniel beats up on an old man, and everyone gives him shit for fighting a dude who may possibly use a walker in private...
    OR
    Daniel gets an ass whoopin' from an old man, and everyone gives him grief for losing to a guy who's idea of a party is shots of prune juice in the paddock.

Carry on :D

15. IndoR1yamaha

Since we are talking about Feds and being a snitch....I've done some research on you. Threatening to make my personal or business life a problem as in "something to lose." May raise the stakes much higher for you. I really don't give a fuck. Escalate this as high as you want. I'm prepared

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Backthefuckup pasty!

Phl218, joec and Shenanigans like this.
  17. IndoR1yamaha

I don't care if you're a weak ass old man....if you ask for an ass whooping you're still asking for one. Stupid games get stupid prizes

18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Y'all gonna make me stay up late. What time is work over Daniel?:D

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Anybody needs a map let me know.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  20. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Checking in often are we? : )

Shenanigans likes this.