1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA racers/Jennings/ Trackdays/ Oiled Track/Man vs Woman fight club/Facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Feb 27, 2017.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

@Mongo

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: Thanks :D

3. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Wow I just saw this thread. I was there and riding in the same group when this happened. This was the first I"d read/heard about any drama that ensued. Fwiw.... An announcement was originally made that a few more brooms were needed for cleanup. They said "expect to be down an hour or two." Little while later they basically said if you own a broom please get out there and help. Not sure how they were coordinating it getting helpers out onto the track...I assume the guy in the crash truck was driving them out there but he was also the same guy driving the tractor carrying the loads of kitty litter. They did a good job cleaning it up. An announcement was later made they were sending out a "crash test dummy" who was one of the control riders/racer. He did a few laps and I assume came in to report. Soon after the track day resumed. You could see where the oil was (right on the line) for 2 or 3 sessions where it was still chalky white from all the kitty litter. First time I personally had ever seen a mess that big. For what it's worth, nobody around my pit area or anyone I spoke with said anything derogatory about the person who caused it. It was mostly just a little huffing and puffing out of frustration since this did happen on the 3rd lap of our very first session of the day. Still got 2 more sessions in before a late lunch which they cut slightly short to get things going again afterwards and I think even ran an extra session at the end of the day to make up for some of the lost time

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

When the control rider came in, he was shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders, as to say 'it's whatever'. He didnt seem to pleased.

It was quite slick in spots, especially in 12. There was no way to cross the oil slick without being leaned over, unless you tiptoed thru.
    By the 2nd ex session, it was good to go.

Lawdog78 likes this.
  5. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

I was on a new bike and it blew a head gasket coming out of turn 2. Brooks came up beside me in 3 and I was immediately off the line and off the track well before the corner workers station. Had just got it back from HFD at the track that morning and did not check coolant. I owned it the minute it happened as I was as surprised as anyone. I didn't crash, nobody crashed, and Trevor laid down the law. That's the way I remember it, but I'm an old guy and my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be.

6. hurricanejohn

Hmmm... I don't remember the "exceedingly nice" part. I knew it was a royal fup, and you ground me down as much as I deserved. I learned a very valuable lesson too.

7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Scanned this thread...
    All I want to know is who is "F*ck head painter"?
    That jumped out at me. Lol

Ride safe,
    AAron

YZROOSTINYA, G 97 and Metalhead like this.
  8. hurricanejohn

I went to the fence and asked Jacky if we could help. She said absolutely. So I went through the paddock asking people to grab a broom and come help. I've never seen it before but Jennings doesn't have a sweeper.

9. hurricanejohn

They made announcements over the crappy PA. At least 25-30 people went out and helped.

10. hurricanejohn

No FB rant first off - just posted the event - didn't know her & never called her out except for not helping, and yes, I was pissed after coming off the track worn out from sweeping & seeing her cleaning her bike and her friend later coming down to ask my crew if we had any extra oil so she could get back on track didn't help things either. After the spill and my time cleaning it up I knew it might be an issue so after we came off the track I packed my stuff up and watched others ride. My time is my time wherever I am and if I look at or post up on FB then that's what I do. She came to my pit area with 2 Jennings employees to confront me about my post. If they had not done that I doubt if any of this would have happened. And I wasn't the only one to post it up on FB, somebody else even posted up a video of the oil trail with oil dry on it.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

The pussy destroyer aka Daniel Wilson

DucatiBomber likes this.
  12. hurricanejohn

I had to ban him last year because of an incident he was involved in at one of my track days. It's my understanding he was also banned from that track by the track management too. He's just been waiting for his chance to hit me Marc, this from a guy that our crew picked up when nobody else would touch him. From a guy that we fed, that we put his bike back together, that we had paint our bikes. He's just been waiting for his chance, and now that I see the Team Full Effect sticker on her bike I know the connection. It's okay, I can only feel sorry for him knowing what we did to try to help him and to see him today for what he really is. He got me in the back once at track, and now is trying to hit me again in the virtual world. There's enough hate in this world.......

13. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

He stole that. It was originally said during a World Superbike broadcast to describe James Toseland's luck. :D

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I stole it and used it long before Toseland sucked on "thumbs".

15. IndoR1yamaha

IndoR1yamaha Well-Known Member

The bullshit lies never end do they John!?? You're a flying piece of shit. I was never banned from any org or track. You are a two faced little bitch. I wanted to keep everything about this particular incident but whatever. I reckon I will go ahead and air out my full report dirty laundry on you. You did some dirty shit to me and my friends then tried to bribe me and my friends to save face. I took your offerings in hope to just end it all but you continued to start shit. The funny thing is since I posted my stance on FB there has been an overwhelming support and multiple stories from other people regarding your two faced fake shady ways. Nice flowery bullshit apology you PMed to Heather. Not even man enough to fuckin say it in public. You're a fucking bitch. Wait for my full response....because it's a goddamn book!

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Boom, and we hit warp drive.

17. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

i didn't recall in any of her posts on FB (or here) where she claimed he called her a bitch.. I did read where she claimed he said (paraphrasing) "women don't belong on the track".. to which i had to laugh, considering John gets a decent amount of INCOME from ladies at his own track day events, and has never once had someone make such a claim against him. I wasn't there (as i have stated repeatedly), but i did not see where anyone else posted up hearing those words said by John. Jacky didn't ban John, nor did she kick him out at that time of the verbal confrontation, as was wrongfully posted by Daniel Wilson, and Heather.

annnd a lovely post above by Daniel...

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

throwdown likes this.
  19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Why would anyone believe anything Daniel says. It's been proved right here multiple time he is a liar.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Is this the type of thing that people keep themselves occupied with?