1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JoeRogan/AlexJones Red Pill overdose

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Feb 6, 2017.

1. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

not a big fan of either of these guys but this one seems to have gone viral so posting for those who might not have seen it otherwise.

I took the red pill prior to WTC911 i dont fall for much of anything these days. I think AJ speaks some truth but also think he mixes in disinfo, just not sure if its intentional or honest mistakes.

"We aint talkin' bout the weather Eddie, I can tell ya that right now."

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I listened to it commuting to work over several days. I like Rogan but Alex Jones is a bit much. I liked Rogan trying to reel him in several times and explain some points but towards the end kind of gave up. As for Jones, I appreciate his insight on Trump and I realize some of the "conspiracies" he's talked about in the past have come out as true, but a lot of it seemed way too crazy. The inter-dimensional globalists, Obama being a CIA project, etc.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Alex Jones is way the fuck out there.

5. Laz

Laz The New Guy

That episode was all over the place, correction Alex Jones AND Eddie Bravo were all over the place. Joe had to be exhausted after that one.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Reminds me of a show that had a guy that claims he could astral project to Mars and another that claims Bigfoots are aliens and brought him to Mars. Crazy people amuse me.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Obviously you don't have to see them at family reunions. :Poke:

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

But his family does...
    :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's cold. :crackup:

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

My favorite thing about Alex Jones: I seem perfectly sane next to a guy like that.

12. sheepofblue

I don't know I had a couple of great uncles that were pretty odd.
    Sane.jpg
    normal.jpg

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

brex wins this thread. :crackup:

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Is Eddie related to Johnny?

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I was gonna make fun of you because I figured the clip would be 15-20 minutes long. 3 hrs 43 min? No way. I'll try to listen to it in the car or something.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Let's not get carried away now.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup::bow:

Fonda Dix likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And Acree pulls an honorable mention. :D

Fonda Dix likes this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There is still time for someone to win it in overtime. Mine was easy, like a pick six against Romo.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  20. sheepofblue

I like listening to Coast to Coast while driving in the middle of the night, extra points for it being out in the desert. The old ones predicting stuff that has not happening are good but the entire thing of people doing their best PBS voice while discussing alien probes and cattle mutilation... priceless :beer:

Never heard Alex Jones on radio.