1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another GF/Wife breakup/divorce

Discussion in 'General' started by gapman789, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

shiettttt... of course she does. why shouldn't she be able to have her cake and eat it too? wtf do YOU say when you start dating another chick? cause 98% of any chick i've ever known doesn't wanna deal with somebody else's baggage or kids or ex's... on top of that kids that aren't even YOUR'S??? 9 out of 10 women will say you're not over your ex and have unresolved issues and will already be planning an exit strategy, even if they stick around for a while. if you've found the one chick on earth that doesn't mind, more power to you, but...

me too haha.

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:D They don't know my ex-wife.

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I'm not dating anyone so it's not really an issue. If I did date some then they would have to deal with me and the ex's kids. They are a part of my life, especially the youngest. The teenagers are at the age it wouldn't really be much of an issue. They don't have time for adults.

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Nope. Hell if we were that compatible romantically we would most likely still be together as a couple. But, I told her that virtually every guy she dates is going to think that about me hanging out with her and the kids. She agrees but says they can just deal with it. I've met every guy she's dated since she and I broke up. I haven't even so much as hugged her in over 3 years. Definitely no sex. She's a unique individual to say the least. lol

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Isn't she your best friend or some shit?

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

A friend, wouldn't say best friend. lol

I probably talk to her about once a year maybe. Maybe test or email a couple of times a year.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't tell me I imagined things. Back when you were active around here, sounded like you had an unnatural amount of regular contact with your ex-wife for a couple with no kids. Was I just misinterpreting your posts? :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

When I get rid of Sam, get myself a corvette, two gold chains and a gold hoop earring, no way I'm going to be friends with her. I got no friends now, no need to start with my ex wife.

and you f@ckers, you're all history too. F@ck you, I'm outta here!

and shit. :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

C'ville Gangstah!!!!

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

For some reason I think it would probably be her tossing your ass on the street, not the other way around...:D
    And you like it here too much to leave!

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

That was years ago. Once we were divorced we didn't stay in contact all that much. The three years we were separated we stayed in regular contact. She's married and has a child in school now.

Though I have met her husband and daughter. :D

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Bye Bitch. :D

eggfooyoung likes this.
  13. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I've missed you guys. :D

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Should I start a thread about getting into racing so I want to know how much it costs?

:D

Cuddles de Sade likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if you picked him up some condoms on your way to their house to take their daughter out for ice cream. :D

Robby-Bobby and Sweatypants like this.
  16. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Racing? Who around here talks about racing?

BigBird, RCjohn and V5 Racer like this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everbody when they're pissed at me for something :D

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  18. My ex-wife locked herself in the closet with a bunch of razor blades after I caught her cheating threatening to kill herself. I told her to do us both a favor and get it over with so I wouldn't have to pay the lawyer fees. I had to pay the lawyer :(.

19. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Don't want to read the whole depressing thread but if it's for Verizon, I'll buy the iPhone :D

20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

So what your basically saying is that you've become her "girlfriend"?:Poke:

motoracer1100 likes this.