1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2016 | Czech Republic| Brno | Aug 19-21

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 16, 2016.

1. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Lazy ass :D

Go to the MotoGP facebook page. I tried embedding a link here and it didn't work. Dorna seems to be pretty uptight about their video linking permissions.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. wac

wac Well-Known Member

That looks C.G.

4. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

np. and less user friendly is an understatement. It went from being useful and entertaining and resourceful to something Kim Kardashian would use.

Chango and BHP41 like this.
  6. If you watch his throttle hand on the front view when he realizes the front is tucked he twists it all the way and the bike gets rear grip and stands up. That was insane.

7. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

You've got a point here...

8. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Nice save by Marquez.

I still think Colin's save was more fantabulous.

cpettit likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

when in doubt ...Gas it :D

10. jaybirdka

jaybirdka Well-Known Member

Jamie Hacking's save at Barber still gets my vote..

Bloodhound likes this.
  11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Insane indeed.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Different type of save but the Randy Mamola highside save where he broke off the windshield with his head and I think broke a wrist was my favorite of all time.

Marquez is one big rolling save. That kid rides thru stuff that would put most people on their head every lap.

13. Zarco is a hardcore racing machine. I'm really, really looking forward to his stint with Tech3 next year. I predict multiple podium finishes and a top five championship finish in his rookie season. I see a MotoGP championship in his future. He would be a good replacement for Rossi in the factory team when Rossi rides into the sunset.

flyboy likes this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Nope. At least not on the minor league bike unless it's raining

15. We'll see.

16. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

How's that Rabat guy doing on a GP bike who use to spank Zarco in moto2?

BigBird and 418 like this.
  17. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

Marquez definitely from another planet. That save was absolutely ridiculous, and to close out fp2 with consecutive pace setting laps was something else.

18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I'm not judging Rabat or Miller until I see them on something other that that piece of shit they have to ride. I think they are both better than their results show.

I'm with Stupid likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

There's only so many factory bikes to go around. Obviously they're not thought to be fast enough for those seats

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

In all fairness to Rabat. He's a great guy but doesn't belong in MotoGP. I think he got that seat because of his Moto2 win and there wasn't that many options when he moved up. He reminds me of Nicky, a guy that works his ass off but he isn't as fast as Nicky. I hate it for him because everything I've read about him says he's probably the nicest guy in the paddock. He comes from money but you'd never know it.