1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bernie Sanders: What he's really about, in his own words

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Aug 11, 2015.

1. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

upload_2016-2-11_15-9-21.png

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, that's awkward.

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Not a decent head of hair between the three of them.

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

lol

Photoshop.

Ghost of Casby likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

By meeting with him you legitimize him a bit more. Something honest people don't need as he a bit worse than a parasite. If Berny wanted to meet with 'black leaders' there are plenty of decent ones to meet with. Of course better yet quit treating people as groups and more as individuals would be a better answer.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you sure? I could picture this happening around a fight in Atlantic City some years back.

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dude I was joking.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

How the hell did I quote Rob P twice. Stupid smatphone.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

How many people do you think Trump has posed with for a photo?

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if you're completely aware of how the "super delegates" thing works. Although none of those delegates have voted yet four of the six in New Hampshire have pledged support for Hillary. None of them vote until the convention. Read the article to learn about the inner workings of the Democrat Party "super delegates" fiasco.

By the way, this is not just for you RFKA, it's for anyone that may not be up to speed on this "Democrat only" program.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18277678/ns/politics/t/what-role-democratic-super-delegates/#.Vrz3IuYjCvE

12. Its very simple. No need to be so verbose about it. The pledged delegates from Iowa and NH are locked in. They cannot change. They're set in stone so to speak. The non-pledged super-delegates are not locked in. While they may have endorsed one or the other, they are free to change that up until the DNC, and have done so in the past. Honestly, the ones from NH that currently support Hullary would be remiss not to change, considering that Bernie won a huge victory there, and was ahead in every age demographic.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  13. "Legitimizing (Al) a bit more," and "selling his (Bernie's) soul" are quite a bit different.

Dr. Cornell West has been outspoken in his support of Bernie.

14. I'm quite aware of how it works. What you said is exactly what I have been explaining. In fact, I explained it to you a few pages ago. :D

Now let me explain something else to you. Republicans have super-delegates too.

15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

So by admitting he`s willing deceive to get votes, you are saying he IS just another lying politician.

16. Admitting that he's willing to deceive? I'm not following you there. I'm not admitting that at all. I just gave my estimation as to why I thought Bernie met with Al. I'm not seeing where deception was involved.

17. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

To hang with a criminal race-baiter either suggests you endorse him, or you are pandering (deceiving) to get votes.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Here's why I won't for Bernie....

It's his name. Bernie. What is he 12? Why can't he use his proper adult name...Bernhard. It sounds more manly and adult. President Bernie. PLEASE! It'd be like voting for a Ricky, or Joey, or Timmy. I AIN'T VOTING FOR A GEE DEE DUDE WITH A KID NAME! EFF THAT!

Give me a dude with a proper manly man name like Hank, or Bud, or Ralph.

And no Gee Dee avant gard names that I can't spell like Quintaviandreas, or Barrack or some shit.

Rant.......off.

19. I'm still not following your logic there. My guess is that it's about votes, but I don't think Bernie is trying to deceive anyone.

Edit: Also, without knowing what was said in the conversation, it's impossible to determine if he was pandering.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  20. A manly name like Donald?:D