1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being persued by a 19 year old......

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Mar 14, 2015.

1. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

No, no hardon for you. Just noticed a trend in your responses anytime Cortez post these types of threads. Does someone else making a judgment about your character bother you?

2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

"Nope not one bit, because I could care less about what anyone on an Internet forum I spend half my life on thinks"

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I respect your desire to defend Cortez, even if I don't understand it.
    Are you two lovers?

4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

It's always back to the gayness with you. I feel you have led a very sexually repressed life. and your constant reference to homosexuality and negative reactions to sexual behavior shows pretty clear how much you really need to just let go and explore. Was your dad like super machismo and didn't let you take sewing classes as a child? Did he beat the gay out of you?

give it a shot man. No pun intended. I'll send you some lipstick. Unfortunately despite all the evidence to the contrary, I don't swing that way.... But I have plenty of friends who would love to guide you.... Again, sorry... No pun intended

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  5. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Jealousy is a bitch huh? :rolleyes:

6. In Your Corner

No regrets here.
    I would put nothing past you or JTW. Some men are way too fascinated with their penis. There is actually another world.
    I am not confused. I like women who are worth something.

7. In Your Corner

Again, what is your interest here? You interjected yourself into this discussion, so I want to know why?
    Is is asking too much to know why you felt the need to interject here?
    Bitch.

8. :)

9. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

can we get back to more pictures of this girl please thanks

10. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Instead of asking people on the beebs their opinion, you should be smashing that pretty young lady. And yes her eyes are definitely a place I could get lost in.

And how does one deduce by 2 pictures that she is a trashy whore? I don't see her with an over abundance of makeup or fake and bake tan going on...she seems pretty wholesome to me.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

HEYYYYYYY! You have a smatphone too!!! That's awesome. We should tex.

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

No.
    She's a whore.
    She's trash.
    Because I said so.

13. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Well since you say she is a whore, how much does one like that cost?

14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Bout tree fiddy

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Hahaha I Kobe you man

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fucking with you when you're being unreasonable is not the same as defending anyone you are being unreasonable towards...

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A discussion you put yourself in as well? :crackup: You truly are tetched in the haid :D

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How about we focus on the real question here? Where are all the blondes? I thought every single person in Utah had blonde hair and blue eyes. We've seen two pics, both have been brunettes (although one of them might have been Cortez in a wig). Are the Mormons too freaky for ya?

19. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Iyc is really upset he can live the life of cortez.... Dude hit that and if it's good hit that 1000 more times. If it's, not find another one and hit that to. You got nobody to report to.... :beer:

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Well so far I've been with two brunettes a red head and two blondes

I prefer dark haired women though

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015