1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My dentists assistant laid her boob on my left eye socket

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Jan 6, 2015.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

He be all like...

Attached Files:

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

My God, is that four rows of boobs?

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:eek: Soooo wrong.....but funny.

4. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I'll bet there is a couple of half eaten hamburgers hiding in those rolls somewhere. You know, she's laying in bed eatin' a sack full of hamburgers and falls asleep. Next morning she gets up and ta da.........left over hamburgers! Mmm.....tasty!

The End!

5. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

:Puke::down:

Ban him and the original offender who posted the pic.:down::D

6. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

I love your stories

7. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Alot of times these girls fall into two categories:

1: they just got the boobs and aren't used to them yet...and keep bumping them into things / people (guys they want to flirt with, mostly)

2: they just got the boobs and are purposely rubbing them on things / people (guys they want to flirt with, mostly)

Either way, makes the teeth cleaning experience much more fun.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And they're still warm! Double yum:)

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

you are so healthily sick:D

10. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

The hamburger story is a true one. My old boss has a daughter that worked in a Ob/Gyn office years ago and this morbidly obese woman came in one day with a......let's say, very offensive odor and she wanted the Dr. to examine her. After some time spent doing the normal gyno exam and finding nothing unusual (other than she weighed close to 500 lbs, quite by accident he found a "rotting" hamburger buried in one of her many rolls of fat from where she had been eating in bed and fallen asleep and lost it.

11. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

A really touching story ruined by lousy graphics...depressing.

12. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

oh gawd on the lost hamburg..I could have done without that visual

13. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Oh, never doubted you! I work in Radiology at a hospital and the things I see on a daily basis are both amazing and quite sickening at the same time! I'm not talking about the gore of some stuff we deal with from injuries and such either. I'm talking about nasty ass people like you describe. I see it enough at work, I don't need you coming in here and giving me flashbacks that I don't care to relive. :D

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Most of them I don't like because they normally end with me in pain. The ones that end up with something good happening to me are rare. I relish those. I mean, who wouldn't want a strange womans boob laid on their eye?

High five?

15. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

...yeah But, you consider the price paid in "pain" as irrelevant compared to the fame and fortune it has paid you here, right? :rolleyes: :D

And this should be your signature line...."I mean, who wouldn't want a strange womans boob laid on their eye?" :up:

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

who's your dentist?

mine don't boob as yours...

17. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

You know how I know you're married?

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I can assure you nothing around that woman is "half eaten"....:D

19. MGarrett50

MGarrett50 Ready. Set. Go.

I see kitchen utensils in your future when Shaneekwa finds out about all the follow-up visits you've got scheduled. :D

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

LMFAO!