1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My dentists assistant laid her boob on my left eye socket

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I can't get that womans boob out of my mind. It was just so.....nice.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Should've bit it

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I can understand that. Unlike some of your stories, which may be questionable in accuracy, I actually had a friend's mother reach across me as I was coming out of the affects of a general anesthetic and actually said, and I knew I shouldn't be saying it at the time, "Damn, you've got beautiful tits." I was about 23 at the time and had always looked at her boobs as a most sacred rack. She just said, "Yeah, yeah, just blow into the bag for me." Lucky for me she was not holding any surgical instruments at the time.

I still have visions of dancing on those things..(sigh)

:)

4. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I thought you said they were in your eyes! Make up you mind! :D

5. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

Classic!! :beer:

6. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I hate when that happens.

Way to make me anxious about Monday's dentist visit.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can tell you about a secret that will get this one out of your mind. But you may not be able to get my girl out of your mind. So you will be in the same situation, really. :D

8. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

OK Metal. I go to the same dentist and that hygenist is a dude, dude. He has big flabby man-boobs and that WAS NOT your armrest hardened against you arm. Hope you gargled and spit it out after...

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe if you're good and ask Santa, you'll have results more to your liking. :)

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'll bet the guy didn't care what he did with it when he was finished.