1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your favorite and least favorite parts from your GNF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Oct 28, 2014.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It might have been.. But then again what are the odds of the same thing happening to two people at the same time?

2. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Agreed. I thought it was strange as hell. Had we known earlier I would have put him on Ed's bike and sent him out. Ed wouldn't have cared.

It's just a shitbag juvenile move.

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Agreed friend or not.

4. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

As much as I'd like it to be him, this doesn't sound like CR since he doesn't race endurance. Nor does he post on here. Though it would be a great source of amusement if he did.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I'd be getting stuff re-keyed if my keys disappeared and then were returned. Sounds like someone may be planning to revisit your trailer later.

6. Good point. Hadn't thought about that.

7. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

There are other things going on behind the scenes that are being dealt with so I can't name a name publicly on here.

I can tell you for a fact this person is not a local as I am from New York State (not the city) and this guy lives lives further north west of me.

Yes he was not allowed to run the endurance race and left Friday.

As I said before there is other stuff being investigated behind the scenes so I can't put a name out yet.

8. ped

ped Banned

oh well I know exactly who it is and I got some more shit too....

pretty sure evelyn knows a fraction of things and will not be allowed back to a WERA event.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

But he posts like a mofo on face toobs..:crackup: I read some of his posts about Robby Bobby and all i could say was wow:wow:, he has some cheerleaders too

10. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Following to see where this goes.

11. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Sorry your bike ran out of fuel Will. Had a blast tangling with you on the track during the endurance race. Good stuff! :beer:

When I was riding for George on his SV I ran an hour and fifteen minutes at RA before the bike started chugging from fuel starvation (back straight). Luckily it made it back to the pits. The fuel light wasn't functioning correctly.

12. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

:stupid:

:down: HATE thieves!

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Can someone please PM me this guys name.... There are still events this year and other orgs need to keep this guy out as well especially if he is now banned from WERA..

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:D

I've been threatened with lawsuits a number of times. Oddly enough see you in court tends to stop those threats...

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People who need to know about issues with us already know.

16. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

:crackup: Yeah, dude is a nut. He must suck off his buddy Mark, he's always the first to jump to his defense when most of the time he was never there in person or doesn't have any first-hand knowledge of what went down. It's definitely caused some problems in our local group.

17. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Well I guess I'll post.

The highlight of my weekend was duking it out with my friends and improving my laptimes after an absolute amazing first season.

The lowlight was having my key disappear before my clubman race and show up after I had loaded the bike into the trailer. Pretty upset that someone either A: Played a joke that went horribly or wrong or B: Felt extremely threatened after my stunning 7th place finish in ESS Novice. :rolleyes:

If anyone knows who may have taken the key out of the #355 red, white, and blue Ninja 250 please PM me. They owe me $100 and I owe them a visit.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I know at least one guy that's close by that would go with ya on that visit.;):up:

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:stupid:. Doing shit like they did to James, deserves a swift kick in the nuts!!

20. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Am I understanding that the keys that went missing are from the bikes ignitions? Preventing competitors from making the starts?

And how many people have chimed in that this happened to?

Seriously, I'm just dumbfounded by the stuff that occurs on race weekends these days.

In my day, mostly 90s and into the 2000s, we always left our stuff out.

Really disgusting........